3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Evgen051 05.05.20 08:25 pm

Tilt trailer (SnowRunner)

Who had taken a tilt trailer to the island? (order at the dam)
9 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dmitriy1103 05.05.20

I drowned him, now floating somewhere( And where new take don't know a shop like no.

S
SnowRunner 05.05.20

You could drown?he was on assignment and the entrance of the Lake.on the Lake and drowned him (supposedly it floats you somewhere) is impossible only if it where you in the dirt or standing water,it can be pulled.

S
SnowRunner 05.05.20

I took him easily,before it built 2 wooden bridges to get on the Lake to the place.there still needs 2 bitonic block and metal

i
insex 05.05.20

I do it, too, was first building a route, repairing down the road, everything, and then deliver, at first also tried to run ahead, well, it turned out so-so))

E
Evgen051 05.05.20

The order is called the river. Maybe I do not understand, of course, but there are no bridges

X
Xotab80 05.05.20

There on the stones directly possible to pass accurately . Try to reboot if the trailer was gone . If does not help , try to be where recessed press V and you should see a mounting point under water . Lining and pull .

X
Xotab80 05.05.20

There are over big rocks to the right is the stone plateau . If you remove the graphics on ultra then it can see very well under water.

E
Evgen051 05.05.20

Thanks, I'll try)

S
SnowRunner 05.05.20

When I stop at the location of the LAKE,and there we need to get this trailer,you need to build 2 wooden bridge