3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Andrean0 05.05.20 08:26 pm

Grips (Streets of Rage 4)

Hi all.
Playing on joystick XBOX One.
Tell me about the grips, I don't know how to block the capture?
Let me explain - sometimes, especially with bosses that you get to capture, and after see two options -1) you leave, take damage 2)you would athletete from each other, damage and throw no. That it is necessary to press at this point?
And I do not understand there is that when you capture enemy animation stops and waits for me to be chosen which way to throw, and sometimes I just capture when you hit the knee and will not leave just continue to beat. It turns out different combination of buttons or something? In the game menu, where are described the buttons and techniques nothing about it said.
4 Comments
Sort by:
d
dimon-alfa 05.05.20

As I understand it there is no block, when capture come close to the enemy, but some enemies can quickly be freed. For example, the punks in the yellow\green clothes can throw you and you need to press before landing, up+jump when enough COP need sorry jump. In the previous parts when they took you and beat you in capture you crown to break free, and then you have to make combos and droop.

P
Patrick Kharkov 05.05.20

dimon-alfa
Block and there was nowhere else, and never, in any part of the series of games SOR. Even in the Remake there is no block.
This is not a game. Just you guys are confusing mechanics and genre of games. It genre: beat-Em-Up, not a fighting game, like Tekken, mortal Kombat, Street fighter, and Dead or Alive where there are blocks.

d
dimon-alfa 05.05.20

Patrick Kharkov
I'm specifically talking about this part saying that it is not found then the blocks in the previous parts it was not. And the fact that the crown in this part will not save you from a series of attacks and capture the opponent is bad.

A
Andrean0 05.05.20

dimon-alfa
Thanks, works, though on the boss Max, but does not always work, perhaps later started to press jump.
And about the unit, I read on the Internet, it really is not. There are only invulnerable when the animation is running during the execution of throws and grips.