3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
Walkoff1 05.05.20 08:27 pm

Run on low graphics card (Gears Tactics)

Is it possible to play on a low graphics card?
The game starts and shows all cut scenes and even almost comes to the gameplay, but eventually crashes with an error that says that the graphics card not responding. Yes, the video card does not meet the minimum salary, but in other games usually because this only fps a little, and then 40-60 fps in all scenes, but in the end the flight without the ability to play.
11 Comments
Sort by:
g
gekans 05.05.20

Walkoff1
weak is what ?

j
jax baron 05.05.20

Walkoff1
Error gets everywhere if you 2080ти hut, with 5 gears the same problem was, I have an interesting case of the day playing 2 flights, 3 day again rules the day again 4 flights

W
Walkoff1 05.05.20

gekans
GTX 550 ti. Yes, I know, old but new game somehow starts, and then just crash, even with fps, everything is fine.

g
gekans 05.05.20

Walkoff1
too ancient , and the volume of memory to put it mildly small , and the operatives how much ? need min . 8 gig .

M
Mars_City 05.05.20

Walkoff1
The card is old, but the games on medium settings still can pull not very demanding.

K
KIBERMAX 05.05.20

Walkoff1
So what's stopping you to save some money and buy at least b\y vidyahu well, for example there gtx 1050 or 1060, or well, a brand new vidyahu to buy than to suffer from a legacy glands.

P. S. especially in sistemih says that the need to support Directx 12, and your video card does not support, then the question of how the game actually start.

D
Dogmit 05.05.20

I used to play in 4K, now play in the gears, the tactics of the weak old video card in 4K on ultra and everything is fine

W
Walkoff1 05.05.20

gekans
Operatives 8 percent i7 4770

W
Walkoff1 05.05.20

KIBERMAX
Yes, nothing is stopping next week was going new to take. Just wanted to know if you can play this game on my old lady or don't even try

D
Djonnikc 05.05.20

Walkoff1
Will not work. The game is tuned for Directx 12. But your video card doesn't even know about its existence)))
Especially interesting system, which tracks not only the equipment, but even the driver. I like it when each run had to be reminded that you need to update the driver for the 1060, as there can be problems!

S
SergiouSSan 10.12.20

It's not an interesting system, it's an idiotic system.... Develop villains, making so that the game pays attention to the action of Winda, when she for an idiotic reason stops the video driver. And gives out a 102 error. Pig without a solution. I didn't drive Nvidia, and for the sake of this game I put a fucking Vin 10 and bought a video card with direct 12.... and I'm constantly knocked out by the 102 bug.