3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Svzshennik 05.05.20 08:28 pm

Comrades, there is a version for \"testing\"? (She Will Punish Them)

Kind of looked, but not found on the Internet the very same version that I would like to solstice before buying)
9 Comments
Sort by:
N
NightHawkreal 05.05.20

I guess the testers don't want to mess with that, it's still not Banderlog. Wait for the release.

S
Svzshennik 05.05.20

NightHawkreal
?????

R
Rassvetniy 05.05.20

HB torrents... there is nothing else to buy here before to make games learn to make it work, the editor of the character are scarce, well, the stage was to play not to play - the mouse is not working, the localization is 0 something translated that no how to play don't take this figure, that the devils PR has no games ((

S
Svzshennik 17.07.20

Guys, like the site where this version is... Today I will try to test

K
Kaylet 17.07.20

in torrents for a long time is pirates I played a little, seems not bad, but still clumsy all...

K
Kyle 08.01.21

Svzshennik
test version is in incentive ... I bought the game and switched to test version ...

W
Warrior1 11.01.21

But I downloaded the New Year's version. How to study magic and activate the pool for treatment?

t
troft 29.01.21

Warrior1
in no way. not finished yet

R
Radon_X 29.01.21

I sometimes launch a pirate and test what the developers have done, it's a pity there are no magic skills, they rolled back the skill for somersault, and the minions themselves swing, this pleases.