3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Don_Jon 05.05.20 08:28 pm

The downshifting. (SnowRunner)

Hello. At me such problem: to switch to a lower gear is clamped left shift and move the mouse to the left, but nothing happens (except the appearance of the cursor).
It's me doing something wrong, or a problem in the game?
11 Comments
Sort by:
g
gafon2 05.05.20

The cursor must be inactive when switch. There are 2 modes of interaction, the cursor is visible and you can choose something in the game and when the cursor is inactive and then rotates the camera's view. Here need the second mode, they are switched over by clicking on a free spot coatings.

k
kengyry2012 05.05.20

Pay attention to the image transmission from the right in the bottom of the screen. When you hold shift just move the cursor to the left or to the right. The box should switch

D
Don_Jon 05.05.20

gafon2
Thanks for help

V
Vadyas_k26 05.05.20

my cursor is not on A-machine when you move the cursor enters between modes A and L, the problem appeared after a while playing, the reinstallation did not help, in fact are only N and L, one can also come across this problem

E
EdwardNigma950 05.05.20

gafon2
Hello! I switch to a lower worked only in the beginning of the game. Now, as soon as I translate the cursor in the inactive position, then press shift, it switches to active, and I can't turn on downshifts. What to do, do not tell?

D
Don_Jon 05.05.20

Vadyas_k26
try to re-install, delete files game ...\Documents\My Games\SnowRunner

k
keepsus 05.05.20

the sensitivity of the mouse 1 put

B
Bigpapa666 05.05.20

keepsus
Thank you!

v
vvshka 05.05.20

there is an option how to switch, LShift+arrows

B
Bayarka 05.05.20

come out to the game menu, go to settings-controls and press R do the default settings. should help.

R
RISE777 05.05.20

This is a bug of the game. The point is that when you're the Sens in the game put below 0.50 then the box ceases to switch.