3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vindizzel 05.05.20 08:28 pm

Where to find high suspension for Voron AE-4380 (SnowRunner)

Shows location where you can find High Suspension. Who can knows where to look?
Where must be specified location - empty!

Spoiler
13 Comments
Sort by:
G
Ganibal3 05.05.20

Also can't find it (((

G
Grindest 05.05.20

Vindizzel

Look here at these two points, I picked something up in them, but flew out of my head. Plus 1 point not far away there is another improvement. But it is the tower was marked, there are 3 improvement was marked from the tower. Here at point 2 were not labeled with a tower.
Here even improved some, I have already no, but there's a car on the roof sign of improvement.
And here is 2nd place, which seems the rig was tagged.

Sorry no, now I looked in the garage, not raised for this, other crows were. ( Soran.

V
Vindizzel 05.05.20

Grindest
Anyway thanks for the tip ;)

A
Aximand21 16.07.20

I saport said that it is not even in the game, will add soon.

M
MrKarlLogan 16.07.20

Also in the menu, likewise, does not display the location of search engine laz 6 t195
It is not clear where to find it
I will probably add the new map on the Taimyr Peninsula

M
MrKarlLogan 16.07.20

a
aka_sektor 16.07.20

Vindizzel
and the engine top found? THE IMZ-8 330-T

V
Vindizzel 16.07.20

aka_sektor
The suspension that is left to find

e
exp10de 16.07.20

1) Go C:\Users\\Documents\My Games\and make a backup copy of the folder SnowRunner

2) Open the file: SnowRunner\base\storage\1638\CompleteSave.datс using a text editor

3) Locate the line: voron_d53233_suspension_high:false,and add the voron_ae4380_suspension_high:false,decimals.

4) Locate the line: voron_d53233_suspension_high:0,[*] and add voron_ae4380_suspension_high:0,decimals.

https://www.reddit.com/r/snowrunner/comments/gfcml7/voron_ae4380_raised_suspension/

V
Vindizzel 16.07.20

exp10de

Really works!
Only now, I have CompleteSave.dat was not in the folder 1638, and in the folder ABOVE this folder, everyone I understand your numbers there, but not the essence. In this folder, too, there is CompleteSave.dat in it when I changed and added the line it worked. Thanks, Man. Rescued ;)

P. S. And yet, it is VERY IMPORTANT to find the improvement for the other crow, who Voron D53233, it is an improvement on the first map of Taimyr at the bottom. If not found, the strings will not need to look for in this file. Tested on a friend's experience, sat with me in discorde and his lines didn't have these. Once improvement found, and the line began to be in search in the file.

r
redamus 16.07.20

Vindizzel
On the license there is no folder 1638 (these figures are from the CODEX). Instead, the number (ID) Akka Apexers.

V
Vindizzel 16.07.20

redamus
Well I litsuhi played the pirates well =D
But the main thing that it worked, and ride the high load ;)

O
Oleg Arikov 16.07.20