3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_DaVe 05.05.20 08:28 pm

Assistance in completing 100% (Grand Theft Auto 4)

Here you can ask your questions for 100 percent passing game.

For starters, let me remind you that you need to do to complete the game 100%:
60%
• The passage of the storyline

8%
• To perform all tasks Jacob - 2%
• To perform all tasks Brucie - 2%
• Perform all nine Brucie races - 2%
• To carry out the mission of an assassin - 2%

2%
• Theft of 30 cars for Stevie

10%
• Unlock special bonuses three friends: Brucie, Jacob and Packie;
• Each of the three friends (Brucie, Jacob and Packie) to spend leisure time by all available means;

5%
• win in the pool - 1.25 (a friend or computer)
• win the bowling 1.25 (full)
• win Darts - 1.25
• win QUB3D (~11.000 PTS) - 1.25

5%
• Run missions all the “Random characters” (excluding Jeff, Ivan, Clarence and Cherise)

2,5%
• To perform any 20 missions from the police computer (Current crimes)

2,5%
• Perform 30 tasks from the police computer (Especially dangerous criminals)

2,5%
• Destroy all the pigeons (200pcs)

2,5%
• Complete all unique jumps on the machines (50прыжков)
240 Comments
Sort by:
K
KOCHE 05.05.20

People ! I did not understand as a complete bowling game to play . Three strikes in a row did and the percentage can not receive. The only thing left to 100 %)) pliz Explain

_
_DaVe 05.05.20

KOCHE
If I remember correctly, then when you go bowling, there is an inscription with the meaning of Hit E to play short bowling, ENTER long, so carefully read the label and defeat the opponent.

A
Albert---82 05.05.20

JUST SAY TO DRIVE THE CAR IN THE GARAGE BLUE AFTER COMING ON THE SUBWAY SO HE CLOSED THE CURSOR SHOWS OVER OFF WITHOUT THE SHOOTER STOPPING IN THE OPEN A LITTLE FURTHER FROM THE INDEX AND LEAVING IT IN THE CAR COMING OUT OF IT SESTI IN THE CAR ANY LONGER THOUGH, AND IS WRITTEN BACK IN THE CAR NO OTHER MISSIONS EXCEPT FOR TACOMANIA AND CALL THE GIRL AND GO ON A DATE WITH HER WHAT TO DO IF IT IS A GLITCH TELL ME

A
Albert---82 05.05.20

IF THAT EMAIL RESPONSE [email protected]

S
ScaryFad 05.05.20

To perform all nine Brucie races - 2%
There's kind of like 20 races.

g
ge4rofw4r 05.05.20

• Unlock special bonuses three friends: Brucie, Jacob and Packie - 5%
it's like, Brucie - helicopter, Jacob - weapons, Packie - bomb??? if I understand correctly...

g
ge4rofw4r 05.05.20

and yet...
• Each of the three friends (Brucie, Jacob and Packie) to spend leisure time by all available means;
--------------------------------------
it's like if the show, and you have to Rebuild with him in the Comedy club or something one enough???

s
sergun1987 05.05.20

Hello! I have difficult problems with this plnym passing in General.. one thread pliz tell me when it will be available this time Stevie damn!?? I already went through the whole story, all the passers-by, all of the jobs by mail and Telefono, killer, 9 of racing for sure had already passed Brucie.. and the bastard's not calling me! thanks in advance for any help..
and since then it is said that even all of the minigames you have to pass - I'm still not rublos in their stupid rules in Darts!! what miracle have the required points to score to win - how not to throw-you have touched,you have double strike and all that.. %)), and bowling identity do not understand.. once current for all vremch was able to throw this ball nah! where the mouse you have to push ???

k
k1slim 05.05.20

sergun1987 read SMS in the phone must be from brucie
with bowling pleased))once the current for all vremch was able to throw this ball nah!=)))
with Darts you have to watch how much you have at the end points left and one shot needs to gain their throw needs to be in double sector.......
in short you can pass me your soap box I will go bowling and Darts

k
k1slim 05.05.20

HALF-LIFE. GORDON FREEMAN with bonuses you understood correctly,and it is necessary to go only in one place

g
ge4rofw4r 05.05.20

k1slim
thank you clarified ;) I was shocked To discover that for completing 20 ongoing violations I received (I have license) 20G, and for the murder of 30 most dangerous criminals - only 15G... honestly, I was shocked (although in the first case there is the difficulty due to expiring time, but that's no excuse)

s
sergun1987 05.05.20

k1slim, gg not so interesting.. I first want to dependet damn.. will explain more in detail pliz th for dual sector like this??
Yes, it's a text from Brucie I got (just yesterday) - about races, I'm cool, champion racing and all that.. but Stevie still Nitsche not hear Yulin.. :((( s??
by the way, then told me that the idea after passing the story to the post in the game should come cards with pigeons,jumps, etc ... is this true?? if so, from what I biggie't it? ((
and another question about the statistics of the game: there are graphs of the visits to prostitutes and the 6th wanted level.. so that's who the thread knows as in the 4th part of prostitutes to navedatsa wonder??
while 6 wanted level I have several times heard,and in statitstike still 0 why it is.. y?

k
k1slim 05.05.20

sergun1987 about double the sector,start new game and when first time it goes in dart training honor him with bowling the same
SMS:in the phone:menu=>messages and flipping should be a text sample content:brucie gave me your number,I'm Stevie,go Jack my car up(which will be written and a picture of her)
to mail a message as spam,and there will be bliiiiiin link(sort of такая:www.whattheydonotwantyoutoknow.com)there are
to the prostitute in the night bodies and it should start to dance,then because of it,she has to sit in the car with you,vezes her to a secluded place and cherry-picking what to do with it
with the stars:sort of have to reach 6 stars and wholesale to get away from them....

S
SLaM93 05.05.20

Baby 101

Close to the Central metro station look.

s
sergun1987 05.05.20

k1slim, hmm is there such SMS me :)) I wonder why I only noticed it right now.. and confused? well I found this car, drove into the garage (although in a text about him Nitsche not mentioned and appears to guess at where it should be yourself) and then the point?? to call him, I realized the impossible and he more Nitsche not psheet. s??
and at the expense of girls: okazyvatsya, and the Democrats sense they do not fit like a Rashe, and they need to buzz.. (ahh but now all show almost the campaign))
and with mini-games real Zapara yet.. they're still not available in the new game kinda..? really hard to say what you should do??

k
k1slim 05.05.20

enjoy the city through 3-4 hours of playing time, whichever SMS of Ambrose(or can be saved for free coming from like get up out of bed),
if you pirate the bowling alley you most likely kelecsenyi(a ball you throw and didn't get).
Darts:let's say you have 30 points and the last shot,it is necessary to throw in fifteen double(middle thin red or green line)(dual sector-points which were multiplied by 2,triple 3,single, respectively, 1)
right now ,throw a screen with a designated sectors............
pix.PlayGround.ru
circled:
pink circle-single sector
yellow-triple sector
blue-dual sector
what about double and triple sector I do not remember exactly which is which,so throw first one that I called a double,but if not a ride then throw in the triple...

g
ge4rofw4r 05.05.20

my mistake, the one blue - TRIPLE, not that yellow...

k
k1slim 05.05.20

HALF-LIFE. GORDON FREEMANага thank you,for a long time in Darts is not played....
sergun1987 here senacyt blue - TRIPLE and the yellow one the double

g
ge4rofw4r 05.05.20

k1slim
but not for that, I just realized GTA4 thanks to the rules of the game (the real game) Darts, pool and bowling... and narjala in the Comedy club (I thought it'll just go in, sit down with a Novel for the show, and it turned out that there really funny, it's my favorite entertainment in GTA4, I'm going there in anticipation as the concert).

k
k1slim 05.05.20

Yes I understand the rules of this datrs thanks to four))and the bowling pool I'm five years old you know=)with my older brother every weekend went or Billiards or bowling...