3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Deimos80 05.05.20 08:29 pm

Lost primary weapon (XCOM: Chimera Squad)

After one of the tasks of the Axiom reset all the gear and actually lost the main weapon at all. The rest, nothing is missing and allow you to choose/change equipment

9 Comments
Sort by:
l
lost.viper 05.05.20

Deimos80
I have similarly disappeared from the Godmother. I bought a shotgun and stabbed her.

D
Deimos80 05.05.20

lost.viper
Write where to buy, I don't found;(

D
DLAntariy 05.05.20

The same parsley...it's all gone , and don't know how...tell me pliz!

l
lost.viper 05.05.20

Deimos80
In the Assembly complex have examined the draft shotgun+pistol - and then bought at the warehouse

l
lost.viper 05.05.20

DLAntariy
said above

D
Deimos80 05.05.20

lost.viper - Thanks!
I fell back to old saves, 2-3 missions ago where everything worked. Since then so far so good.
Now after each task, do the saving and viewing the equipment of all characters.

L
Lord_Singulair 05.05.20

Noted that the Axioms and Godmother connected, For example if they have the same weapons( and no to select a unique plasma) then the godmother appears with a huge gun in his hands. Perhaps because of this, and lost them in the inventory the weapon, it would try they had different guns.

D
DLAntariy 05.05.20

Lord_Singulair
I have the same thing happened with the Verge and Tightened, both missing weapons and armor, and it seems this happens when they are training! How to treat and did not understand, the weapon can be given only unique, but armor as not to restore(((

O
Oleg OM 05.05.20

The same crap sent to training and no armor nor weapons. Clearly a bug, but the fix is not in a hurry.