3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
som_dm 05.05.20 08:29 pm

Why don't I have all the missions available for playing ? (Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Breakpoint)

guys ! why I not active here these missions ?

11 Comments
Sort by:
J
Jeka_279 17.11.21

Because a 1 year subscription has not been purchased.
Moreover, even after purchasing it, some missions will also be inactive.

s
som_dm 17.11.21

Jeka_279
thanks bro, clarified

A
Alex po quest 17.11.21

som_dm
It should be so. So far, everyone, even if you bought a seasonal pass.

s
som_dm 17.11.21

Alex Po Quest
thanks! now I'll calm down, otherwise I've already climbed the whole map in search of a missed mission :-)

A
Assang07 17.11.21

I'll raise the topic, a 1-year subscription has been purchased. But missions with silverback and rosebud are not active. Walker was eliminated. Can you tell me where to start?

D
DEAD SnAke 17.11.21

Assang07
It's kind of strange - I don't have this very season ticket for 1 year, but the missions were available from the very beginning (I seemed to be buying a gold edition). So, perhaps they are not available even with a subscription, it is not the standard edition that is needed, but I can’t vouch for it. Still completed the other story missions in the first episode?

R
Raes 17.11.21

Assang07
Silverback and Rosebud, as far as I remember from the plot, are killed, perhaps they are not accessible because their missions have not yet begun in the plot (I have not yet reached them), and perhaps this is a bug, but these characters are definitely not included in any DLS and must be available in the basic version of the game.

A
Assang07 17.11.21

DEAD SnAke
from Skel 's side all missions are available, from Walker's side are visible but not accessible (dark) Trey Stone and Rosebud, the rest with a question mark. Walker was killed sometime in the beginning

B
BlackTigerTK 17.11.21

Assang07 wrote:
Trey Stone is killed
as the ending of Episode 3. So in Episode 1 he is not available. Rosebud should be available, there were three of Walker's accomplices. I don’t remember in what order I removed them, but all three are available. And you can, by the way, replay it again.

A
Assang07 17.11.21

I figured it out, Rosebud opened after passing the Herzog branch. In short, you have to go through stupidly and everything will gradually open

C
CrowBY 24.11.21

Assang07 wrote:
Raise the topic, 1 year subscription purchased. But missions with silverback and rosebud are not active. Walker was eliminated. Can you tell me where to start?
The subscription does not affect for the tasks of 1 episode (Except for adding 1 add-on to the "Auroa Archipelago" section). Missions with Silverback and Rosebud unlock as you progress through the story. Walker can be dunked even at the beginning of the game, which is not recommended, since you will break the logic of the narrative (it is best to do it as the last storyline).