3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_LiSS_ 05.05.20 08:30 pm

Missing transport (SnowRunner)

At some point I noticed that the initial pickup and the tractor which the garage is(I fixed it and rode even for a bit, then moved) anywhere on the map and in the garage. The machine did not sell . what a joke, who knows ?
13 Comments
Sort by:
_
_LiSS_ 05.05.20

All kind of figured . garage to the side flipping :-)

D
Deseptikons.STARSCREAM 05.05.20

machine lost is a fact,I have lost in the total number of three cars,started three times a new game and every new game was lost on the car,the last time was gone, DLS UAZ,all the desire disappears from these bugs,the game license.

D
Dharme1s 05.05.20

boys, they are not lost, but remain in the garage in which you'll throw for the first time.

A
Arroc 05.05.20

Deseptikons.STARSCREAM
The garage has 6 seats turning the keys Q and E. Check out ALL the garages are on the map.

M
Maks Pinchukov 13.10.20

No car exactly disappear and not from the garage, and from the world of the game, more obviously I have after the next call to the game from the map lost 3 cars and all the trailers that I collected on the map

J
Jura Be 13.10.20

Max Pinchukov
I'm sure they're the ones who disappeared. They didn't go back to their seats before you collected them.
Just a bug with a complete disappearance is, but it is extremely rare. Helps backup saves from the relevant folder. In 90% it is either a problem with the saved, there is no progress. And everything went back to its original points. Or a man just lost where he left them.

R
RAPak88 13.10.20

If cars disappear or are copied, then there are Russian letters on the way to the seiva. Usually it's either a comp name or an account name. The right button on documents/properties/location, everything should be in English on the way.

t
takbletka 13.10.20

Well, what to do who knows?

t
takbletka 13.10.20

t
takbletka 13.10.20

went into the game of cars no trailers no store no tried to start the game zany did not help

r
redamus 13.10.20

takbletka
Yesterday figured out, the game creates a bunch of small files with the preservation of user data information in the game. By mistake, it rubbed a few and was exactly the same as yours.
To this car all disappeared from the garage, that is, in the store all my cars are marked with a tick - there is available, and in fact there are none and on all the cards the same hat as on the last screen.
I found out that the game when making copies of user saves (backup), then throws them in 2-3 folders (I have just that). I recovered all the data collecting files from three folders to one (2 save backups and a folder of game saves). Compared the date of the file creation and the size of the file (the fresher the date and the larger the size, the better).
As a result: the preservation is fully restored, everything is except for one car - the starting Chevrolet SC1500 disappeared ... Well, it's a little thing, compared to the fact that after 36 hours of play you have to start again.

S
ShwarC 13.10.20

It's not like that.
He didn't touch anything, didn't sell or put it in the garage (after checking in the garage). A few trucks off the map went missing. What kind of nonsense I do not understand, in the beginning there was once such on version 6.0, thought he missed something, then such, but already larger, happened at 8.0.
Don't go about garages, you've deleted files, etc. Transport is really lost. And it's very infuriating.

a
alexandrvorobev 12.06.22

Where to find this car .. it is impossible to transfer, there are no cells in the parking lot