3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Drifter20072 05.05.20 09:22 pm

top. dviglo, suspension and block. DIFA Hummer (SnowRunner)

Spoilerville

Spoilerphobes

Spoiledbrat. DIFA.(if I remember correctly, tagged correctly)

6 Comments
Sort by:
I
Invisible13 05.05.20

Thank you, my good man!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111111111

D
Drifter20072 05.05.20

Invisible13
Please!)

j
jekachaos 17.07.20

I was huge, all the way to Alaska traveled, all found except the differential ))

J
Jura Be 17.07.20

Drifter20072
PPC. They stashed. Thank you

D
Drifter20072 17.07.20

jekachaos
Please! In General, I purely by chance found except block. DIFA., there I decided to stop by and see what's at the end of this river is, I thought maybe something kake improvement on the suspension to the truck I find, but in the end turned out to be an improvement on the Hummer.
Jura Be
Please! Yes, not only they are stashed, where each card is hidden by two or three(but maybe one more I'm not sure) improvement. They usually have to look in the gray areas, tobish, where the tower(point of intelligence), the map improvements and tasks not showing when opened.

s
sgvsrf 17.07.20

Thanks, could not find a DB for hammer, but still after the installation hopes to see at least some of its advantages crumbled. This scout is the most bottom of all. Installed everything... Snow, he could barely overcomes the mud for him as the swamp Itself under itself, digging, burrowing in the glass. In short, guys, don't bother leveling the hammer. Loudstar more or less in the top, the rest is dross.