3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MaxMayen 05.05.20 09:22 pm

Lost container, Micing (SnowRunner)

No one gets a job Lost container - spare Parts for the rig. The container is then found and where to put it?
23 Comments
Sort by:
d
den4uk102 05.05.20

it to the warehouse we need to get on the right side of the card, and here I find him I can't even, where found?

M
Mexail 05.05.20

I also found the container

v
vvshka 05.05.20

Lies to the left (ditch) at the entrance to the warehouse

M
Mexail 05.05.20

vvshka
Thank you

s
shynik 05.05.20

drove to the warehouse. but it was no use! maybe it where to put it?

I
IronHammer_UA 05.05.20

You can screen the cards where this fucking drawer.

I
IronHammer_UA 05.05.20

vvshka
Could you please put a screenshot of the map where lay the drawer

S
Sashka35rus 05.05.20

IronHammer_UA

S
Sashka35rus 05.05.20

shynik
also drove to the warehouse and he never takes himself too unloaded nothing happens(((( as it must be delivered to this warehouse????!!!!

I
IronHammer_UA 05.05.20

In short I figured out, the box is not stupid in the gutter, the game of baguet!!!

S
Sashka35rus 05.05.20

shynik
all I have it unloaded ))))) to come to the warehouse in the square and activate the arrow to select unloading, also removed the load on the platform

v
vvshka 05.05.20

guys sometimes rejoining the game allows you to perform the job

v
vvshka 05.05.20

M
Max Mayen 05.05.20

Understood, it is necessary to plunge into the body, to come to the dispatch area and choose the unloading, there is a standard loading and the choice of goods

b
b1mbo 05.05.20

important note, after I find the load and soak it in Board, be sure to select pack shipment menu V. Further, in the conventional unloading plant he will be transported to the warehouse.

G
Grindest 05.05.20

Marker issue for contract Lost Container is now resolved.
The fix seems to have fixed it.

M
MaxPlayG 05.05.20

Guys, please explain how to enable management of the boom crane to pick up cargo? Can only to deploy support and restore the arrow to its original place, and she's starting to use it?

G
Grindest 05.05.20

MaxPlayG
It is written in the center of the screen bottom S - tap mode. And there is no hard on.

M
MaxPlayG 05.05.20

Grindest
Thanks, did not noticed before this point. Appears logical only when the engine is running.

G
Grindest 05.05.20

MaxPlayG
Of course, without power very little work. For example, a standard winch, but it can be improved even with a stalled engine to use it if suddenly turned upside down.