3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Batareikin 05.05.20 09:23 pm

Revenge of the cartels (Borderlands 3)

how it all start,the lizard with me to speak does not want,in the game menu says that the event is active,and the game itself is inactive?
11 Comments
Sort by:
B
Batareikin 05.05.20

it is needed in the main menu near label revenge of the cartel put - off,perhaps an error of localization

P
Palych Rokov 17.07.20

Please tell me how to pass the second part of revenge? where to find the henchmen hiding in the vault gangster?

Z
Zombieller 17.07.20

P. Rock
In the same way as the first part. First collect 30 rings in any location with the enemies of the cartel. Then go to the Villa and make their way into the house, looking for the mask, kill the boss.

P
Palych Rokov 17.07.20

Zombieller wrote:
In the same way as the first part. First collect 30 rings in any location with the enemies of the cartel. Then go to the Villa and make their way into the house, looking for the mask, kill the boss.
so while I'm not in the same location more enemies of the cartel is not met, where to go, so sure?

P
Palych Rokov 17.07.20

Zombieller
In short some stuff happened, I apparently wasn't paying attention and turned out all in a row, in the end there is a cartel chela was an ultraviolet Villa, there put out ultraviolet and Joe went to March again the action from this DLC, again at Maurice's problems and again I need to collect the rings and writes again to find Joe's ultraviolet, it's a glitch or there really several times it is necessary to extinguish?

Z
Zombieller 17.07.20

P. Rock
There can be infinite while the run event will end on 4 June. Makes sense in principle to farm good weapons. Automatic Not-Bang-Bang I came out very, grenade launcher open web also rules. Machine The Mechanism Of D. S.R. I say good, I still did not fall.

P
Palych Rokov 17.07.20

Zombieller wrote:
Automatic Not-Bang-Bang I went out very
It is clear, in short it is indefinitely, I this gun are still used, the thing just

Zombieller wrote:
grenade launcher open web also rules. Machine The Mechanism Of D. S.R. I say good, I still did not fall.
didn't get that far.

P
Palych Rokov 17.07.20

Zombieller
The trouble is, I don't know now to continue to play, accidentally sold hot naifar((( how do I now return? foreclosure no(((((

Z
Zombieller 17.07.20

P. Rock
No, only the new beat. Falls from the Sliquifier, Muffle and Ultraviolet Joe

P
Palych Rokov 17.07.20

Zombieller
I'm afraid with the guns I have left I just don't go more Avengers cartels, need help in the cooperative. The time zone is GMT 3+, can play in the evenings. In discorde I p. rock, the game bought in epics. Help?

P
Palych Rokov 17.07.20

In short, the Revenge of the cartel fun event, thanks to him, I Neformal just unreal guns, which stand for all time, goes for 40 minutes and, in principle, still active, very suitable for a lot of money, but guns last a normal time to fall has ceased, and that nformyl is this VIDOS. The only thing did not quite get how to solve the riddle with 4 monitors with 5 minutes who knows tell me what is