3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
LeonKiller.UA 05.05.20 09:23 pm

Powerful long range units (Mount & Blade 2: Bannerlord)

I'm running across the map and brought soldiers from different factions, have singled out the two ranged Pets. Strangely enough, but very powerful and tenacious troops can be obtained as with the soldiers of the faction and certain gangsters. Wandering warriors is available in the forests Bottani in the desert Kusainov and other areas.
The first is archers.
Batansky champion-LPI is a prototype Norland with Pandora, hits hard and powerfully, as for me the coolest archers I've met in the game.
You can pump as with the children of aristocrats Bottani so, it is not surprising, and the homeless with bows under the name Loafer
The second cavalry. (Cavalry need as an army with horses would be more mobile, and in battle they can do a lot of useful.
Kozatskiy guardsman Khan, the same archers, only horses when run on foot that is less mobile, as they have heavier armor.
Pumped with Kozatskij noble children and the homeless horses Steppe bandit
Investing in Vagrants time and money, you can give them a cool shoulder straps, and they will have a powerful army.
One of the important conditions, is a necessary skill in a branch leadership Discipline, which will help to pump the homeless to the elite troops.
Spoiler

3 Comments
Sort by:
l
lewe0fun 05.05.20

pianov nerf in 1.3

L
LeonKiller.UA 05.05.20

lewe0fun
I checked out 1.3. How bent everything, and bend.

L
Lebrun 05.05.20

where to find it?