3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
VizardKir 05.05.20 09:23 pm

The problem with the quest of \"fuel\" (SnowRunner)

Tell me, are faced with a problem. For quest locations in Alaska need to plane to ship 5 barrels of fuel, but when I loaded the drive up and try to upload, I have shown that barrels I don't have it. The trouble or maybe something not doing something?
7 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vorobushkin 05.05.20

You tumbled along the way? When you go they don't hang out? Perhaps they are not attached to the trailer?

V
VizardKir 05.05.20

Vorobushkin
Yes, I even brought MB bagulin with the quest

G
Grindest 05.05.20

VizardKir
By the way, maybe a bug, maybe not. I like sq did once and loading of fuel from the gas station did not come until loaded from the place where the pump(same in Alaska, on an island). It seems like there are different drum. I also came loaded from the gas station and they didn't fit, only where the oil pump is loaded.

S
SnowRunner 05.05.20

WHEN ANY CARGO IS PUT A TAP IN THE BACK,THEN IT NEEDS TO BE FIXED.THIS IS THE MENU WHERE THE EVACUATION (AT THE BOTTOM).I QUEST WAS HELD.

S
SK1LLBOT 15.07.20

There is a FUEL. And there are BARRELS of FUEL. You need to carefully watch what is loaded.

V
VinRIGO 15.07.20

I think there is a problem of localization.
There is a gas station, where you can load the FUEL.
There is a Drilling site, where you can load BARRELS of FUEL.
So barrels of fuel is more like barrels of oil or fuel oil, and fuel - barrels of fuel. I think this is the problem of translation

I
Ivan Shutov 15.07.20

there on the drilling floor there are 2 kinds of cargo fuel and barrels of fuel, Dak's need to choose is the BARRELS of FUEL. I first, identity is not something brought)