3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
ashleyalicia 05.05.20 09:25 pm

Editor save (Borderlands 3)

Welcome - in the network appeared the first editor of conservation, however not enough features but still. Thread who tried it, afraid to run the executable) the Man rising to his Neksus disclaims any responsibility citing the author and giving a link to his page on the website of the author can be downloaded without executable in the clear. Stated that you can edit the rank to open up in the game. Your opinion is working or not?

Спойлерhttps://www.nexusmods.com/borderlands3/mods/164
13 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lobo 05.05.20

ashleyalicia
Cosmetic works have not tested the rest as I don't need it

a
ashleyalicia 05.05.20

Lobo
opens the heads and skins of the festival PAX Heads - head Anubis to FLAC?

L
Lobo 05.05.20

ashleyalicia
Yes, all the voice,ocasi clothing theme for echo, and key chains

D
Darkteh 05.05.20

To be more precise, it's not a save editor and profile editor. The same is for the second part too. Save you cannot edit this prog, just the profile file.sav
And functions it will not increase, and so it changes everything that is possible in the profile - skins, heads, glasses, guardian, and individually, it is possible to raise the damage, reload and so on.

The heads and skins of the festival PAX Heads opens. And then saw the very clever push these skins from the festival for the grandmother.
The program creates a backup profile file, so that all the rules, you can bring back your profile.
Who can't download from the nexus, there is a link to the page the author on github

a
ashleyalicia 05.05.20

Darkteh
You're talking about VKontakte and there is one group in every post pushing them for money, I told him there that he would have his ass to the thread I sold, and this flooded here profile with these heads in the section cheats. Just the system is now clean, kind of old school but dumb left to run the executables as it is not verified by other people and rising to his people on the nexus stremayutsya in the description. Thanks for the clarification)

D
Darkteh 05.05.20

ashleyalicia
But about VC, where the huckster free codes for skins from the festival sells. Checked it, all fine. The head opens, account backup does in the same folder (from a backup app is also checked), the system will not put the portable version. Rocked with githuba.

a
ashleyalicia 05.05.20

For owners of Super Deluxe count of all positions will be greater. Includes: makeup of the plot, the Jubilee of the content event Halloween, event Valentine, VIP content the content of the Tweet, skins and heads of the festival PAX.
Decorations for rooms - 77
Heads - 29
Skins - 45
Echo - 40
Keychains - 54

w
wik 05.05.20

skills level up to a maximum of 15%. more does not. heads and skins opens

D
Darkteh 15.10.20

ashleyalicia
No, everything works through the opera nimblely without any anonymizers and ins. This is not a problem with the region. From the opera everything edits and saves very quickly, just a couple of seconds.

The author nods to the server slow: this was just released this week so the owner is still doing server stuff. Just give it a few minutes and you should be good (downloading takes a good while). ProtoBuffs can auto decrypt files but encrypting requires a custom parser to put it all back (no idea why google didn't make a encryption for everything) so it takes a good minute to run it back through.

A
AXGAMER01 15.10.20

I don't run wellow tree from the first part of the board, what do you suggest? it doesn't respond to 2 clicks at all

V
Viedais Manels 19.11.20

https://www.bl3editor.com/#/

R
Rashoff 19.08.21

Viedais Manels Does
n't Plow Anymore !!! This editor!

N
Nikolai1975 03.11.21

The author of the ,, crown ,, has passed away