3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SlavaHD 05.05.20 09:25 pm

The gambling requirements are suitable, but lag.

I percent. AMD FX 6100, AMD HD 7700 Series 2GB, RAM 8 GB, Windows 7 64 but why all games lag, memory on drives enough hard freezes observed in games like ETS 2, FIFA 17, PES 17, what to do?
5 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dogmit 05.05.20

SlavaHD
The computer is extremely weak from you. What requirements fit does not guarantee a smooth framerate.

d
dilat 05.05.20

SlavaHD
After changing the processor on my comp kept freesite games. Set of 10, the problem went away

Dogma
We have ETS 2 and FIFA 17 requirements are not cool, on his computer should fly

L
Lex-one 05.05.20

SlavaHD
Check the memory subsystem.
My brother had something similar turned out to be SATA cable backlit.
You have ssd or HDD?
Just here the reasons can be a large number.
Call the master, only sensible. Maybe that adiagnostic.

r
requiemmm 05.05.20

To take apart, clean, wipe the contacts with alcohol, replace the thermal grease, then dig. Cable could easily fall off, also had that. There is plastic over time, dries out and starts to hang out, I'm on the previous car tired to look for a place where contacts normally, the benefit of the connectors on the mother had 6 pieces and extra cables bundle. And then standard - power supply, screw, test operatives...miners, unnecessary services and programs, updating drivers.

l
longerr2007 05.05.20

Dogma
Such games in this comp enough.I have the same setup(card only 1050ti).No freezes no,Lara and ФО4 go to high/ultra 40-60.Then you need to start with a temperature,background programs,Defrag and,most importantly, in 7-ke - required disable the service Superfetch.She eats up to 2 gigs,brake disc and,respectively,we obtain friezes and all sorts of hang-UPS.