3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
U
UHSAV 05.05.20 09:26 pm

Server Diablo II and compare them (Diablo 2)

Server 1. rubattle.net/diablo2

The language: only Russian
Audience size: a relatively large
The ability to install the crack: Yes (full working)
Build: as close to the original
Games encyclopedia: is (fully in Russian)
A long season and reset tables players: long each season is not known in advance. And varies from about one year to about three years. For about 2 weeks to reset the table players. The forum creates a corresponding theme administrator.
The speed of recruitment experience character: standard (up to 99 ur.)
The number of simultaneous players in the game: standard (8 people)
The ability to use third-party software (officially): d2m (removes the limit on simultaneous run more than one copy of the game)
Buying things in game for money: no (disabled, blocking penalties)
Operating system: from Windows 98. But there are nuances when running on Windows 10. That would not be any critical errors when the game starts. You need to add the executable files from the main directory of the game in the service DEP. (My computer -> Tab Advanced - > Performance - > Tab data execution Prevention)

Server 2. ex-alkar.net/viewforum.php?f=132

The language: only Russian
The size of the audience relative to the average
The ability to install the crack: Yes (full working)
Assembly: modification of own development
Games encyclopedia: only on modifications (complete details and examples, in Russian)
A long season and reset tables players: long each season is known in advance. And one year. Discharge occurs in the 20 days of December being on Friday.
The speed of recruitment experience character: standard (up to 99 ur.)
The ability to use third-party software (officially): C3PO (is in the archive with the game)
Buying things in game for money: no
Operating system: from Windows 98.

The server 3. median-xl.com
Attention! Not updated browsers (like Google Chrome). Running on the OS MS Windows XP. The specified site does not appear!

Language audience: mixed
The size of the audience: I don't know
The ability to install the crack: Yes (there are nuances). Usually on the latest version of the client that is used on the server. The actual crack is not. There are only outdated versions. But they are not supported by the server and will play only in single player mode.
Assembly: modification
Games encyclopedia: only on modifications (in English).
A long season and reset tables players: I don't know
The speed of the character's experience: Uneven. Last 5 LVL. gain PTS. difficult (up to 125 ur.)
The ability to use third-party software (officially): no
Buying things in game for money: no
Operating system: only Windows 7

Server 4. annihilus.net
Attention! Not updated browsers (like Google Chrome). Running on the OS MS Windows XP. The specified site does not appear!

Language classroom: English (Russian-speaking are found in the count 1-2 for the whole server)
Audience size: relatively small
The ability to install the crack: it does not exist
Assembly: modification
Games encyclopedia: only on modifications (in English).
A long season and reset tables players: I don't know
The speed of the character's experience: PTS. fast (when pumping in a specific location, up to 95 LVL. over the floor. weeks and a maximum of 99 ur.)
The number of simultaneous players in the game: 64 (but as the server plays a little person that is above 8 is small and this difference is a little noticeable)
The ability to use third-party software (officially): no
Buying things in game money: Yes
Operating system: I don't know. Most likely requires a version of the above Windoows XP. As regular developers do not understand why they have decided to bind themselves to .NET Framework. And possible to install on Windows XP versions prior to the fourth. Do not allow to run the program Launcher. After call which displays the message that it is not a valid Win32 application. Officially on the download page do not specify any system requirements!
0 Comments
Sort by: