3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Skr1llexxx 05.05.20 09:26 pm

Stalker Autumn Aurora 2.1 departure and the problem with the savegames (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl)

is a clean shadow of Chernobyl on top of the Aurora more than anything. So here's the problem after going into lab X18 does not work, no save until I ran it and after the capture of documents and move to another location, the game crash. in General only works when I save it went and farther I basically can't pass anything. here is the log
Expression : fatal error
Function : CInifile::r_section
File : E:\stalker\sources\trunk\xrCore\Xr_ini.cpp
Line : 342
Description :
Arguments : Can't open section ''
7 Comments
Sort by:
o
oleg199966 05.05.20

Skr1llexxx
Wrote people with a similar problem. Here is the log can show anything, any title problems. But the real problem due to the large number of jobs - if there are more than 10 the game does not save correctly, and crashes when switching to another location.
When you went in X-18 that got a job for opening the doors, here's the game and thawed out.

S
Skr1llexxx 05.05.20

oleg199966
about the job we are with you and decided, but the trouble is that I only have 3 or 4 quest with you

o
oleg199966 05.05.20

Skr1llexxx
Logs of departure is always the same? Detail try to explain can help.

S
Skr1llexxx 05.05.20

the log of departure is always the same depending on the locations then the bartender was the other one is now but no matter what the saving in the lab or leave the lab the same log

S
Skr1llexxx 05.05.20

job list; find the documents, take the documents to the bartender, to kill the arrow. All

o
oleg199966 05.05.20

Skr1llexxx
Try to set the maximum graphics settings and dynamic lighting, and so to pass, some helped.

S
Skr1llexxx 05.05.20

I already play at maximum speed benefit of the system allows shorter don't know what happened after 2 reinstall the game and hundreds of restarts of the location I finally was able to upload and get out of the lab, don't know how to fix it but it goes all the further passage like no crashes I hope today will go and remove all the screw because I already fucked up