3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RonDa28 05.05.20 09:26 pm

how to remove the frieze on a powerful computer ?

features i5 9400f,rtx2060,16 gb

all on epic settings , I go into the game begins to freesite land with the bus and everything is fine
sometimes a little frieze. tell me what to do , the more inclined it's because of the hard drive ,there are SSD not tried to put back a game because of lack of space
17 Comments
Sort by:
K
KIBERMAX 05.05.20

RonDa28
1st to lower the graphics settings
2nd really try to move the game on SSD, most likely the game sucks optimization for the primary testing of the map
3rd update firewood on vidyahu to the latest version
4 and Windows what?

S
SonyK_2 05.05.20

RonDa28 wrote:
lean ...it's because of the hard drive...
In moments when CPU is loaded to 100% - frieze for him.
Spoiler

M
MunchkiN 616 05.05.20

how to remove the frieze on a powerful computer ?
probably repaired even more powerful computer peck-peck

S
SonyK_2 05.05.20

Ryazancev wrote:
...the overflow of video memory (6800мб)...
The video shows not the amount of video memory (MB), and its frequency = 6801 MHz...
Spoiler
...he schedule the downloading of video memory in OED gave.
Example:

M
MunchkiN 616 05.05.20

If you have a 2060 not super. The answer is obvious - overflow VRAM (6800мб)
even if we assume that this is so is not the right judgment, because as far as I know there Pitch doesn't appear in the potential amount of VRAM the application and the absolute. the 6GB more about 6100мб to be like and for 8 GB, the situation is normal. strain is only if the memory is Packed the whole - then we can deduce the loading of the memory controller. if it is at least loaded (so it must constantly dally on delivery memory) then memory. but then the freezes would be mostly "constant" in a certain area and the game doesn't look so ready to consume memory.

finally to solve the problem of Nada to lock fps at 60 for example and in-sung to connect

Namely, in the so-called Parking the heads. described below as if the problem will be that the game will just hang until the hard drive goes to operating speed but it's like a second frieze Davison which occurs somewhere randomly with a long standing and work of a script and for a long time no longer occurs. this problem is basically a computer with one train where the Windows game and the paging file plus enough RAM and the swap file small. which is not the case.

R
Ryazancev 05.05.20

SonyK_2
MunchkiN 616
Sorry guys, my carelessness. But back to their sheep (friezes). I brought the erroneous judgment is not simple. On the overlay there is no data on the consumption of video memory, hence my error. And maybe it really is too much. At least I am concerned is not a small intensive feeding of RAM. I am zhor seen in games, not often.
It is necessary to recheck the consumption of RAM - my opinion. Coffee pots can normally carry toys almost at full load percent on monitoring. Yes, and the load may show just the hunger for information of the CPU is sufficiently fast memory subsystem (RAM).

M
Mr. Vemax 05.05.20

Hi. I also have a good computer, but most games got prisila. The problem was shitty hard drive. Namely, in the so-called Parking the heads. Can try my method:
1. Shift HDDScan.
2. Start it, press the big blue button in the center.
3. Features >> IDE Features.
4. Below is a subsection of the Advanced Power Management. It click Disabled.
That's all. This disables the Parking heads of the hard disk (or increases the timing I did not understand), but the fact that it's really helped me. Terribly frisoli especially old games. Now are going great. Maybe you'll help too.

L
Lex-one 05.05.20

RonDa28
Is this normal for this game at all so. Is data caching.
Try still to put on the SSD.

p
pekabir 05.05.20

RonDa28 wrote:
i5 9400f,rtx2060,16 gb
in which place it powerful computer? stone olovely, 6ядер 6потоков, stock frequency is low. about the RAM nothing written. maybe you have there office in Kingston is 2.4 GHz and the hard notebook with beaten sectors

R
Richards 05.05.20

RonDa28

WMS torrents into the log in the background or third-party processes, running game, well, not a fucking fortnight to download 6 fucking cores at 100%, dude what the fuck, I have 4 cores and is such nonsense no. Still this system is good and vryatli there are no third-party processes.

D
Denis Kyokushin 05.05.20

RonDa28
Look at the simple CPU netnaruto

R
RonDa28 05.05.20

SonyK_2
it is loaded only in Lobb
and collection players
Richard
I for some reason only when the video was filmed
MunchkiN 616
it's funny to fortnite the memory was filled more than normal I have downloaded not more than 2500 mb
Denis Kyokushin
5%
Richard
nothing is running
pakaur
hard 7400 1t Western Digital blue

K
KIBERMAX 05.05.20

RonDa28
This is understandable but which build 1809 or 1903 or 1909?, if the Windows are old and have not re-installed. it's probably time to reinstall everything clean, and coming soon the new version 2004 Windows 10, although this is not what trouble does not say, well, better at least zatestit the game on lower graphics settings, at least to start.

p
pekabir 05.05.20

RonDa28 wrote:
I for some reason only when the video was filmed
well, as people should understand what troubles you? get it on camera phone chart load time the stone did not pull the screen capture in the game

S
SonyK_2 05.05.20

RonDa28 wrote:
...I for some reason only when the video was filmed...
Watching as the pictures seen in the video recorded Bandicoot, although Afterburner is able to record videos without other programs - or in this game does not want to write?
Also in Bandikao in the settings to enable (including accidentally) video recording processor...
Spoiler
...if this is true (for some reason the entry is not through the graphics card), no wonder the CPU is loaded to 100%.
...hard 7400 1t Western Digital blue
Blue WD is not the most productive. You can also try to check a technical condition of a disk any program.
Example:
When was the last time defragmentation was done?

p
pekabir 05.05.20

SonyK_2
on new Windows the defragmentation schedule is always running if it is certainly not disabled in the settings. I don't think that's the problem

S
SonyK_2 05.05.20

pakaur
It is located in the old runs. Another thing is that the standard Defragmenter does not always work well: especially when the drive was less than 15 - 20% free space (can not remember exactly). Due to this feature the first year using a third party program. Perhaps now the Defragmenter in 10-ke works better: when they put the OS on trial it hasn't been tested.