3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Perepuka16 05.05.20 09:27 pm

How to start a new game + after undergoing blood and wine (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Was the Witcher, decided to start a new game +, again with all the additions. Wanted to start again a new game +, but says that the plot is not completed. How to be?
9 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mihail Golohvast 05.05.20

Perepuka16
nezya to start a new game+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

P
Perepuka16 05.05.20

Michael Holocuast
Is it accurate? Maybe the patches will fix or what?

B
Bupycop 05.05.20

Perepuka16
Not better, new game +, is designed for one pass because the bar maximum at 100, already there when alicke+ng+ with all the add-ons unwittingly take 100 minutes, it is certainly possible to cheat using the console, but the XS, with the same success it is possible to download over ng+ from the first passage. And besides, now the bug, if you start ng+ being a 100-m level, the tasks will be given for 101 and above, up to 150+ in KIV, but you there ass kick like nothing else to do. P. S. look in the past topics, if also interested in the question how to start ng+++++

P
Perepuka16 05.05.20

Bupycop
Thank you

D
Dzhovhar 05.05.20

Bupycop
how to start a new game PLUS? once the current went Witcher and the addition of heart of stone as I can get. if you start a new game PLUS,you will not be able to start it with sohraneniya of stone hearts?or can you?

P
Perepuka16 05.05.20

Jowhar
Yes, in principle, should. You go to menu, new game, new game +, will be offered to choose the difficulty and simulation of decisions from the Witcher 2. Then choose save.

B
Bupycop 05.05.20

Jowhar
In order to start ng+ have to finish the main story, but it can be better even to Supplement the COP and KIV, because the bar and raised to level 100, because earlier before the release of Blood and Wine, and the Stone Hearts, the bar 70 was the maximum level, but since the passage of these amendments (KS 40+ level) (KIV 50+) (primary 30+) is not difficult to guess, the 70th was not enough.

B
Bertolet 05.05.20

Damn, if I wanted to start a Second time with New Game + is of additional slots skills (new mutations), it turns out it's a bummer??? And in a console as something to add them?

D
Dimetri 05.05.20

I think the best option is: get a new game, then blood and wine, and then start a new game plus with hearts of stone and blood and wine. All this in order to new game plus started together with mutations, but would still be a surprise in the form not traversed supplements stone heart))) have a nice game.