3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
Whitewolf1939 05.05.20 09:27 pm

Need help with activation (Assassin's Creed: Odyssey)

I will be brief, I bought the game the incentive, but then returned the money for it for their own reasons, have now decided to buy again when you start the game asks to uplay to enter the activation key the problem is that there is no key. When auto-run window does not appear with the key to the game in the library click the section activation no. Who knows how to find the key? Or what to do.
6 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lobo 05.05.20

Whitewolf1939
Try if steam. Right-click in the steam library on the game select control and there CD keys.

W
Whitewolf1939 05.05.20

Lobo
the fact of the matter is that tabs digital keys" no

L
Lobo 05.05.20

Whitewolf1939
uplay ustonovlena?If not ustanovi run and try to run the game I had a similar problem with far cray here's a way helped

M
Master_Hendo 05.05.20

Check the binding of stim and yupley. Check the game cache. reinstall steam and yupley. find take uplay_install.state and uplay_install.manifest (say, helps, have not tested). Here's the link (https://support.ubisoft.com/ru-RU/faqs/000025800/Steam-asking-for-Uplay-key/) read it, maybe that will help. Good luck)

M
Master_Hendo 05.05.20

Spoiler

W
Whitewolf1939 05.05.20

Master_Hendo
those supporting steam wrote that the key is already activated type yupley need to restart steam, I will try all the options, thanks for the link.