3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
InboxM 05.05.20 09:27 pm

How to open other maps? (SnowRunner)

Tell me how to open the Taimyr and other maps?
22 Comments
Sort by:
G
Grafkin Vladislav 05.05.20

Tasks to be performed scattered around the map.

B
BECOME 05.05.20

InboxM
To get to the other maps have tunnels

V
Vindizzel 05.05.20

InboxM
Grafkin Vladislav
BECOME
Note: Not ALL the tunnels and passages blocked. For example, at the first location of Alaska, one of the transitions available, and others are closed(All in one location).

But while on the subject if, Yes, you need to perform the job. The main thing to watch for Awards, there is indicated after a job Offer Transition. For example forest(RF) takes only TWO tasks to perform to make the transition to open. Despite the fact that jobs at the first location the bunch.

M
Marst 05.05.20

In the garage you can select a card

f
fargood 12.11.21

Vindizzel
what tasks? I've already done everything, except for the time competition, and shit doesn't open.

V
Vindizzel 12.11.21

fargood
You most likely completed only the ORDERS (Side effects) at the location and that's it. The main tasks, including the tasks that open transitions (In the rewards of the task, it is written that it opens the transition in addition to experience and money), are located next to the tab with instructions.

Y
Youxyxol 12.11.21

fargood wrote:
does not open
On the map screen, press G, and go wherever you want from the locations available to you, either to another garage, or to the car at the location.

D
Danyafrut 12.11.21

I bought the standard edition in xbox and there are 3 maps of Michigan Alaska and Taimyr on the standard are not present?

P
Pavel rally 17.11.21

Danyafrut
Yes, these are called regions, inside each 4 cards.

v
valery2101 24.11.21

I also bought a license and there are three open cards, the rest are locked. The question is what to do to make them open ??? and dsl cars are all closed.

v
valery2101 24.11.21

Pavel Rally
Pavel Rally
I also bought a license and there are three open cards, the rest are locked. The question is what to do to make them open ??? and dsl cars are all closed.

P
Pavel rally 24.11.21

valery2101
To open cards, you need to complete the main tasks, open the card, select - contracts.

Some trucks open after reaching a certain level of development, there is also a restriction by region, for example, a Russian truck can only be bought in Russia, all the details in the truck store, to move a truck to another region, first send it to the parking lot.

v
valery2101 24.11.21

.Pavel Rally
good morning. I know everything perfectly. Thanks. But I play in three basic regions. all add-ons. I bought it in the hope that everything will be open. but alas, I don’t fucking understand. How to open regions. What to do ?????????

P
Pavel rally 24.11.21

valery2101
I see a contradiction.
valery2101 wrote:
this is a base game with all the extras.
Either the base game, or the game with all the additions, it is better to ask the game community on VKontakte, there is more activity.
https://vk.com/board55979692

v
valery2101 24.11.21

Pavel Rally
thanks

C
CrowBY 24.11.21

valery2101
one map with a garage in each available region (at the moment from 3 basic and 5 dls) is open at once. you just go through the map to the garage and that's it, the rest of the maps of each specific region need to be opened, either just move in them through the passage, or open the passage through tasks (contracts), and then move

v
valery2101 24.11.21

good morning. I know that. I've been playing it for a long time. but it’s a test one and I don’t understand. The photo doesn’t load. As I understood what seasons are needed. As I bought the game with the hope that everything is open to new regions and it turns out I bought a pig in a poke.

v
valery2101 24.11.21

v
valery2101 24.11.21

this is a basic. and a test where the lock is. so here are the things. and how to open those regions that are closed

v
valery2101 24.11.21

The question is. Can demolish it and install the pirate with all the additions. And it does not soar. It turns out that the seasons should be bought and installed in the EGS?