3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dogmit 05.05.20 09:27 pm

Is it worth buying if you don't like tactics? (Gears Tactics)

Turned to look for a new product in a science fiction setting tactics the gears. Tactics and turn-based games in General, I do not particularly come. In XCOM tried using half an hour removed. Is it worth to try this and take the incentive? Or wait for pirates?
8 Comments
Sort by:
s
sez767 05.05.20

I don't like shooters, should I buy new cal office dyuti? ...

D
Dogmit 05.05.20

sez767
logical

S
Staryy Pohmelnik 05.05.20

Dogma
Difficult question actually. Depending on what exactly You, as the saying went. If the gameplay itself ixcom (and the first or the second?), the tactic looks more like a Chimera. If You just watched it and, Yes, the tactics You will not come from the word at all, it is IMHO even tougher. If, on the contrary, you don't like long gameplay ixcom 2, then tactics would be even better.
And then, as they say here try it-love, step-by-step strategy of this type, especially the high complexity of the errors usually do not forgive. In the end, as with a woman, or staying, or leaving)

D
Dogmit 05.05.20

Old Pokhmelnykh
like the first the most. Started playing, I realized that it is necessary to understand all these nuances, and the head is not particularly thinking straight after work and just want to relax the brain.

S

Well, mulberries what to say. Everywhere it is necessary to understand all the nuances, especially in step-by-step. There errors are critical, as a rule. Just that x that weights sharpened by his world, and there polyube to grasp, it is necessary to grasp, at least elementary. Without it, alas, no way, it's part of this type of games...

D
Dogmit 05.05.20

Old Pokhmelnykh
Yes, I used to love to grasp and understand all the nuances in the new game, but eventually got tired of it, maybe because of work so ...

S

Dogma
Try ixcom 2. Without long, the thief, etc. Try on easy. Threshold of entry are not particularly high. Plus, in the beginning of the game, You literally by the hand leads, explaining what and how...And then, I hope, will be involved.
The tactics another case, sales to average fixed current so. If you are not familiar with the series of weights will be too heavy, and the buzz that will not happen.

D
Dogmit 05.05.20

Old Pokhmelnykh
I put the game what about wild boar and bird tactics. Origin subscription is. Look what boar and duck set.