3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
tango7 05.05.20 09:27 pm

What do you need to do to make the game a masterpiece! (Predator: Hunting Grounds)

Everyone who played the game more than a couple hours (so true predator fans), knew who in this game is the predator and who the victim.

Cost you to upgrade weapons, learn the map, play a couple of times for the predator to understand where and on what branches he moves and the fact that his Blaster full Year, then you are in the presence of sane teammates started to bend. Moreover, on the second day, test teammates were seen in 90% of cases are sane and do not run away from a predator, and chased him to finish. 50% of the time I have the rink for surviv ended after the first meeting with the alien, of course it is pathetic and ridiculous death. Another 30% of the games squad were killed hisa immediately. Approximately 10% of cases the predator was smacked and did not venture to put out, giving quietly to complete the military mission. And only in 10% of cases were won by the monster killing someone. Of course we are talking about a full bet 4 men. Often rinks began three (balance 50: 50) or two (the balance on the side of the predator).
Alas, I was not able to connect your friend to the game, he's not a fan of this film and the character, but I am sure that is why we play with him together with your voice we would be able to roll out any hisa.

The predator in the game corny weak in HP. His invisibility does not work in motion. Terribly freaked his regime second wind when receiving a critical attack.the damage he lost the ability to defend themselves, to see and jump. Happened to me a curiosity, I played for HIMA time in the fifth or sixth, I guess, has circulated already a spear, tracked down players and ran into the building, killed the survivors and then ran it Tim that made me Crete.damage, I rushed to the door to escape... and failed! After all, the heavy predator that day on the branches like Godzilla all around ( + another weakness) may not hit or push the person standing in the doorway. In General, I blocked the door, and I even hit could not.

After that I have not played predator. And played for imbabah military farm on which is a pleasure. Saw HIMA, drove, filled up, kept the body = profit. Plus the weapon is pumped, plus a grenade launcher, plus a six-barreled machine gun, bag kits, bag of ammo... Fun!

Summary: did not see any strengths of the predator in the test. How to play is unclear. In stealth, he can not - see invisibility, plus stomp, Plus gripes and farting it permanent, plus branches only 2-3 in each spot and when you put the MARK CARL!, you begin to feel like an idiot or a stray cat on the branch on where you shoot slingshots boys-hooligans. In the plasma it can not. The disk I did not like. In a mile-rush he can't against adequate tima, max, go get one and then die.

How to balance?
I think this is the main thing to do in the game. Change of hunters and the victim places.

1 - Throw HP predator. Not too much but just enough so that he did not die from the first batch. The calculations and figures are of course visible to developers, but something needs to change.

2 - to make a dynamic CP people. That is to kill the first victim himu it will be enough a couple of times to wave a spear and finished somewhere in the 75% HP. When the three survivors, you have to put say 100%. When the two of them, then 150%. And when people are left alone, it will have 200% HP - the analogy with the movie Predator in 1987. Then even if you stay one to live, you will be able to fight the predator to finish the rink.

3 - Make the predator is almost silent. Because in my rollers if the detachment did not notice the disguise, then the sound of steps and farts have always been ready and calculated predator. To give him adequate ability to sneak up on you. And more invisible invisibility. That was the suspense and the players didn't know near a predator or not. So they had to waste bullets on shooting and so on. To remove the ability to put on the predator MARK! It destroys the whole balance, and so is not.
I mean the label which makes it visible for a few seconds. The mark on the ground and the branches, type there you need to leave.

4 - to Make the Blaster an adequate weapon to burst apart, a full charge shot. It, and so hard to aim, charge, and especially to get, so he is not fansatic.

5 - to Reduce the number of kits of the soldiers. Seriously, knowing that there's nothing for me to be treated in the next.time I would not run headlong after potanini a predator, even alone.

6 - Players should be afraid of a predator. BUT since they did not fear him, you need to enter the fear the characters. Hand shaking, the filters on the screen, panic and other effects when they watch the predator and scenes of violence and loss of comrades.

Well, just as the desire to introduce more dismemberment and removal of a skin :)
5 Comments
Sort by:
M
Marat Hachirov 05.05.20

I fully agree with the fifth paragraph. I would also like to bases it was not so many kits. Well, just banal optimization and quick matchmaking and can be no question about preservation of the big interest in the game.

S
SergeiEgorov 05.05.20

it will be a hit,these games for the bulk,it's just the skins changed, instead of the maniac,the predator,but the essence of one of the games

V
Voin Morgota 05.05.20

Lobotomy.

t
tango7 05.05.20

SergeiEgorov
Not played it, but blame? ) DBD hit? Has a super graphics or diversity of gameplay? By the standards of the steam - no. About 40K players at high ranks, the same people often come across. It's not about hits at all, and not on a J. F. D., and that I personally and I think many who played the Predator HG did not like. The game is more interesting than a J. F. D. (where I spent a lot of years since early access) and potentially cool. If the topic has nothing to say, what gesturality here ooh nothing will help uuu bad and so on. Don't like play more. The theme is just for those who like the game and to discuss what can be changed for the better.

t
tango7 05.05.20

Marat Khachirov
Well optimization in the norm, never lag and never touched the brakes.
Matchmaking for soldiers, too a couple of seconds, imagesy a quick game and throws in a random match. Here if you make the choice - if you want to play specifically a Predator, then Yes, it's been looking for in a J. F. D. maniac for 5-10 minutes.