3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vindizzel 05.05.20 09:27 pm

Where to find hammer, who knows? (SnowRunner)

Someone already found? Knows where to drive and take to the garage to yourself?)
So Power is captivating, I want to pick up quickly =)
20 Comments
Sort by:
s
sport404 05.05.20

Vindizzel
Alaska look at the course of the story. In my missions there, but had not yet reached him. Type drowned hammer write.

V
Vindizzel 05.05.20

sport404
Thank You, Friend!)

s
sport404 05.05.20

Vindizzel
in short, Yes. The mission will be drowned Hummer. It will need to carry it to the garage. Well, after as usual to buy for 18300 bucks ))) Not a freebie ))

V
Vindizzel 05.05.20

sport404
Well, 18K is not that much, another thing to carry =D
Thanks for the tip ;)

V
Vindizzel 05.05.20

sport404
Friend, but do not tell what kind of locations do you have it?(On the screenshot)
Spoiler

s
sport404 05.05.20

Vindizzel
The exact location of a

V
Vindizzel 05.05.20

sport404
Thanks, Buddy ;)

G
Grindest 05.05.20

Decided to buy it, sold my wreck. Do not regret not rushing poorly.

V
Vindizzel 05.05.20

Grindest
I agree!
I just don't understand why you bought it, if when it comes to Parking, you can sit down and then simply in the garage to go on it and don't spend money on it, but it is not okay.

The very meaning of hammer in the initial stages that he had the default tires on the parameters(off-road, dirt, road) Great. It really helps the map to open it at least)

G
Grindest 05.05.20

Vindizzel
And I have yet to haul, the truck is not yet found to carry. How to find it, come back and pick it, but we'll see.

G
Grindest 05.05.20

Vindizzel
I pulled this Hummer truck new, sold for 2 Hamer superfluous, and even loot to improve the truck.

V
Vindizzel 05.05.20

Grindest
Went yesterday in the Russian Region in search of the APC(I think the best Scout) =D
On the Internet there is no information where to find it, the game just came out. So he is now here on the Hummer studying the map in search of this monster =)

G
Grindest 05.05.20

Vindizzel
Also as the thread will have to find it. While wreck what find, sell. Saved at the beginning 130к+ and norms.

V
Vindizzel 05.05.20

Grindest
With the APC it will be difficult my friend, due to the fact that Transitions to other pagelocale RF(Because the APC is not in the first location of the Taiga(Russia) sure) - you need to perform tasks, because the crossings are closed for now. Here perform slowly =)

G
Grindest 05.05.20

Vindizzel
Yes, you can buy it out you can, benefit unlocked )

V
Vindizzel 05.05.20

Grindest
The APC? I wrote it saying you need to find =(

G
Grindest 05.05.20

Vindizzel
Well, Yes, but then in the next topic there is a file that unlocks all the equipment, well, not all, but how many there are and software upgrade modules, 1 level.

V
Vindizzel 05.05.20

Grindest
Oh damn, tempting...)
But I'm afraid will lose some interest in the game, if all unlocks)
Would be a file that only the APC unlocks, I would download it =D
And so it is as an additional goal now I have to get to the Last Location of the forest and to take in this Monster =)

A
Agurchik 05.05.20

Brothers the APC is in the Taimyr Peninsula 3 on the map.

A
Agurchik 05.05.20