3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nemezis 05.05.20 09:29 pm

And there is a map of the locations? (The Surge)

Even I got stuck already at the first location. Went through a big shop, came out near the excavator, and then further down the stairs to the big courtyard, where I suspect there will be a fight with the boss, on up was about the trolley, and the result AGAIN came OUT ABOUT MESTANLI! Looped it all out... There are still basement a powerhouse, but it's dark, and where to find coverage for the exoskeleton I don't know.

Or am I stupid to grindeth until you can open the door with the 55-th energy level?
16 Comments
Sort by:
I
Ilya233 05.05.20

Nemesis
The lighting can be switched on the exoskeleton. When defeat the first boss, go back to the trolley and moved to another location.

M
Malice 05.05.20

there is full instructions of where to go

p
pochtipushkin 05.05.20

That's why I gave up the game.
The endless engineering of the mine and La slices, just cause nausea and desorientiert from the middle of the game. Dec 13 wanted to outdo Bloodborn in terms of design, locations and their compactness. They have got surpassed very. . . Cuts, transitions is almost impossible to remember, because of their anonymity.

A pity, the potential of the game is.

H
Hirok 05.05.20

In comparison with the lords, everything aceponate.

s
saa0891 05.05.20

Hmm,getting stuck at the first location is of course necessary to try very hard (I imagine that will happen to you next),is quite dulled people.
In the basement turn on the power,then go to the arena and knocked the boss,then by EcoLife the train.
Maps are on the walls to imagine how the location.

s
saa0891 05.05.20

Hirok wrote:
In comparison with the lords, everything aceponate.
By the way, Yes,in Lords locations were much more interesting,everything is actually very simple.

N
Nemezis 05.05.20

Hirok wrote:
In comparison with lords
That's the way the Lords had awesome cards from the developer, which I printed out and kept to himself during the game.

saa0891
Yes, all yesterday has passed, scrufty armor, saw that there was a flashlight, went to the basement and then activated the boss.

That upset - some weak rewards for the hardcore segments of the map. For example, passed the corridor of hell with bosses-spiders, you see, at the end of some item is. I am thinking wow, maybe a cool weapon or armor. Fit, and there implant the first fucking level! Yeah you freaking kidding me!

H
Hirok 05.05.20

Nemesis
Just balance there...kind of)

a
aist16 05.05.20

Tell me, after all, where to obtain equipment for body to turn on the lamp.R ? I already ran a lot of different locations, have included energy in the basement, earn something, destroyed a robot that is huge, I Have 4 types of weapons, including vibrotek.
But, I roll with opponents only gear for hands, feet and head, and every scrap. Some mobs run away from me for some reason. No special bosses I have not met, please Explain precisely where to go off the bench and mestanli to find the gear for flashlight? Or the mobs need to kill a special to get the gear for the body? Maybe you're supposed to find this mob with a torch in a dark basement?
Yes, and in fact, when the game is loading, show a map of locations - Guide to object but as her summon?

a
aist16 05.05.20

In General, has passed, several times,more than two dozen locations, killed, like, 4 bosses, got to the bio lab Solution received the Chip. Flashlight clamped, and has not received, in the dark, go to the touch. It turned out, the floor has holes in the abyss... where, Where, it is necessary to insert the result in BioLAB Chip?

D
Ded MastDay 05.05.20

aist16
To get the armor for the body, you have to beat the body, and not in a vulnerable space, namely those parts in the armor. Any armor for the body is the lamp. Where to hit, and falls out, logically.

a
aist16 05.05.20

Svetoslav
Thank you! Understood. Something, I can't go back to the bio experiment lab. In this Production centre, how many stations Magnetic road, one or two? Somehow, I get myself into the same arrivals Area, and only in the Abandoned plant. How to get on a train in a biology lab? I, in fact, was already there.

D
Ded MastDay 05.05.20

aist16
There are two paths, the second close to the boss chafer. Himself in this place did nothing.

a
aist16 05.05.20

Svetoslav
So, at platform where was this boss, I am guided, lifted from her ensolite, and always gets to the arrivals Area, and then, on the train, in an Abandoned shop. Where there is another path, not find!? Too many here have done the mazes from the web of tunnels, elevators... If you know exactly where to go, the passing game will be reduced tenfold.

a
aist16 05.05.20

In General understood, in order to lantern, it is necessary to cut off the rig for the body. Close to the selected mob, click SCM - there is my eye on the mob, rotate slowly SCM, choosing sight body, attack mobs, but not very strongly not to kill before the appearance of the indicator E. Press and hold E, to fill the indicator - have gear for the body (not always, but often), improve and set it on the work bench in the infirmary.

In the game the especially dark places, so in the beginning, I was without a lantern. Now with the lantern, but I'm sick of looking at dark room (in these intricate labyrinths) black cat, not knowing exactly is there or not.... And what, where, and why it is necessary to look, is not very clear!? In General, I have deleted this game...

c
comendant 05.05.20

card is, but nobody scrinis for example when you download trains transition from the description and there are maps in the lobby