3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
anji1 05.05.20 09:30 pm

Is it possible to increase the total number of companions in the game? (Mount & Blade 2: Bannerlord)

I'm not interested in the opportunity to dial in your party at least 100,500 Persians and to increase the total number of them. Like the game loads a limited number (somewhere met figure 21). In any case, using save/load while entering the city falls a very limited choice of partners.
7 Comments
Sort by:
g
garond21 05.05.20

At the nexus, came across a fashion on the increase the satellites, sitting in taverns. At the same time their diversity increased.

A
Adler_80 05.05.20

https://www.playground.ru/files/mount_blade_2_bannerlord_mod_ubirayuschij_limit_kompanonov-202309/
The mod removes the limit of companions

a
anji1 05.05.20

Thanks, but these mods do not change the total number of companions in the game, alas!

M
Metis163 23.12.21

1. On the Internet, find an online program for creating companions
2. Install an advanced character editor
3. Through the editor, like flags, by copying, you can copy the created appearance to the clipboard. Paste
it in the program so that the appearance of the new companion is necessary for you
4. When did you create how many companions and whatever you need, add them in the form of a mod and they will spawn along with vanilla ones in the game
5. There is a mod that allows only added companions to spawn without vanilla ones
6. There is a mod that regulates the frequency of their appearance in taverns

PS I created myself 26 brave guys with unique stories , appearance and nationalities what exactly I need. You can do more, but I don't need it yet)

M
Metis163 23.12.21

anji1 PSs
I use all of this and it works without any glitches.

a
anji1 23.12.21

Thanks people! What you say is correct. And it works. But the bottom line is that, in my opinion, when loading a new game, a limited number of companions are loaded from all possible companions. Not all are possible. Many times I started a new game and, looking through satellites, I saw certain sets. Many are often repeated, some have not been seen at all more than once. So I'm interested in the ability to sort out all the companions in one game. I just want to see them. Thanks everyone.

C
Crash head 23.12.21

Modify the TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.dll file from this video