3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
saa0891 05.05.20 09:30 pm

The number of soldiers in the unit (XCOM: Chimera Squad)

Who have already far passed or even took the game to the end game and will only have four soldiers or will more take,ran into some extremely difficult mission,there is generally a tin,barely passed,enemies, Nemer,and all thick-skinned and even three levels,with four men hard.

And another question,where can you take recruits them in the story given,or on additional missions to,I probably already passed missions 20,in the end, gave only two fighters.

Chose a Berserker,all the cool fighter,cool that he can immediately two strikes in a row to do,and a very large chance to stun the enemy,generally cool that have the opportunity to play for the aliens.
4 Comments
Sort by:
N
NightHawkreal 05.05.20

Four and 2 spare droid.

They give the plot, there are 11, but I don't know if all for one pass to collect.

t
treeryn 05.05.20

For single pass in the team can only have 8 men. They give as you progress through the first two investigations, the third is not given

P
Pavel Starkov 05.05.20

but if they have nowhere to go? in that sense, is it possible somewhere besides in the car to push more than 1 single soldier?

R
RussianAlex 05.05.20

Paul Starks
Can. To open 2 of the cell Assembly/special operations/training requires a field unit of the THIRD level and completed study on the improvement. For each cell - a type of field and its study