3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
TyanKa 05.05.20 09:31 pm

Russian voice? (The Last of Us: Part 2)

Hi. Prompt, who knows, the game is Russian voice, as in the first part or only the subs?
13 Comments
Sort by:
P
Patrick Kharkov 05.05.20

TyanKa
LAAA what tenochca!

T
TyanKa 05.05.20

Today I learned that Russian stand-up comedian Daniel Cross voiced one of the characters in The Last of Us: Part II. So Ruska voice acting in the game is. Hurray!!! :))

D
Dogmit 05.05.20

TyanKa
I have the first part taken with a Russian voice acting, but still included English for greater immersion in the environment. But the atmosphere is killed when the Americans begins in Russian stirring until.

T
TyanKa 05.05.20

Dogma wrote:
But the atmosphere is killed when the Americans begins in Russian stirring until.
While the atmosphere is killed when you stare down the screen while reading the subtitles missing all the fun on screen? I'm here because this person did not play in GTA V, as they were not able to drive and read the subs. Do not read fast and some sentences were even missing. In short, play only games with a Russian voice acting, like Days Gone.

D
Dogmit 05.05.20

TyanKa
While the atmosphere is killed when you stare down the screen while reading the subtitles missing all the fun on screen?

I probably read very quickly, in a split second. Plus for eyes even better if they are not in one spot of the screen look at the center, and run down then up.

T
TyanKa 05.05.20

Dogma wrote:
I probably read very quickly, in a split second. Plus for eyes even better if they are not in one spot of the screen look at the center, and run down then up.
And all the movies and TV shows also watch in English with Russian subtitles?

S
StormX07 05.05.20

18+

Ellie - will voice Lisa Martirosova as in the original.

Spoiler
From myself I will say that had the game on PS3 with a Russian voice acting
And problems with the voice 14 - Ellie Williams did not notice.

Now the stakes have risen course, the voice left the same stand, in principle, logical.
But now Martirosov should try seriously to get used to the role
so watery not obos...tsya all Runet.

https://vk.com/video-120730815_456239956

Wait and see.

P. S
Waiting for the presence of a Multiplayer mode included with the game.
If it is not, then after passing to beat off the spent money is nothing.

S
SULIK 712 16.07.20

if Ellie is going to sound the same who are part of the past,it will not be so hot,she was a child

N
Nurp 16.07.20

TyanKa wrote:
While the atmosphere is killed when you stare down the screen while reading the subtitles missing all the fun on screen?
Don't waste your time on the forum clown.

C
Car Igr 16.07.20

Will

O
OdysseyFBI 16.07.20

yesterday saw the new trailer. Russian voice may have been more accurate. But again, the quality of pisos campaign. Normal people will be subtitles to play.

P
PETRENKO VLADIMIR 16.07.20

I hope that subtitles will be playing without translation and to make decisions

S
SpamerPG 16.07.20

if the first part was in Russian and many game dogs and this especially