3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nik_1488 05.05.20 09:31 pm

Game crash each time you try crossing the Creek (SnowRunner)

at the beginning of the game quest sends me to open the tower, but I can't move the first Creek on my way, the constant crashes, what to do?
8 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vindizzel 05.05.20

Ник_1488
Today a friend bought the game and it was the same canoe. To fix this error is by reinstalling the game and that the game did not contain Russian letters (for Example D:/Games/SnowRunner) (Wrong would be: D:/Игры/SnowRunner).
The path to the game was entirely in English.
The game probably cannot make friends with the Cyrillic alphabet, because I have such Nick in Epic store was in Russian and in the game because of this was the characters instead of nick. Changed nick to English and all OK became.
It's just a theory, because when you stream move, then the game always. And because of the way the game is Cyrillic, the game cannot continue and worse, I think.

N
Nik_1488 05.05.20

now I will try

V
Vindizzel 05.05.20

Ник_1488
Accomplish your goal as resets, so that people with the same problem know that it certainly helps)

N
Nik_1488 05.05.20

So, write at once, how happy is the man who moved the Creek! Thanks man! did everything as you said, I knead the clay!

V
Vindizzel 05.05.20

Ник_1488
Not at all, Friend ;)
I was glad to help)

B
BUMER44 05.05.20

I have the same problem were helped.thanks guys

e
edm666 05.05.20

Vindizzel
not helping at all.crashes randomly,already that only did not do.system better recommended.sadness

V
Vindizzel 05.05.20

edm666
Well, you probably other thing crashes, because those guys most likely due to the fact that when the game saved tried(not crossing the Creek at the beginning is always the first save takes place) and the path to the game contains the Cyrillic alphabet(A bad game with her friends) - game work blank screen.