3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Andrey L1 06.05.20 03:22 pm

Dioritovaya bomb, the fight with gin. (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I was already really odd is podbeshivat begins..pass the Witcher with all the DLS and wait for this quest to gin this, and the current now noticed(when warmed up) that dioritovaya bomb on it, a Fig is not affected. The description says that she recommended against it, in theory, it blocks any mage ability..throw in him and he in this cloud is and herachit in me with all his Arsenal..and my signs don't work for obvious reasons...and that's just the Genie I fansatic any skill..I play the most difficult level to that vaschet a problem with anybody was not even easy, and there is nothing you can do..I have LVL 20 quest 15...sobstvennno help, and I would like to hear about the bomb this is a bug? it almost blocks his abilities? I would like to add that I did damage to him is almost demolished)
13 Comments
Sort by:
R
RBunny 06.05.20

Well,this quest is not a Djinn,and the relationship with Ian
And what about the fact that he kills you with one butting is the norm(especially if autolevelling to drive).Develop Quen,attack power,drink Echidna

L
LittelBro 06.05.20

Andrei L1
As said above, Quen download. About the bombs, I think it doesn't affect him because he is high level(or not, just the complexity you have a large) and it won't work.

K
Krrrva 06.05.20

Had the same trouble, gene vanscoter I damage almost inflicted. disable increase the level of opponents with this feature even rats become iMovie of arigatou

A
Alamut95 06.05.20

Too much trouble, he carried me only so I had to turn off the elevation.

O
Oleg V 06.05.20

bombs in the game in General almost useless steel, demirtola including vampire that doesn't work either, mage enemies in the game and they also did not really valid, many monster abilities are not magic... the damage of the bombs are small, they now only need the den of monsters to destroy...

A
Andrey L1 06.05.20

thanks to those who replied, turned off autoleveling at the time of the battle and killed pretty easy, actually, I think it is a bug(as well as with the rats)...and then I beat him for about 15 minutes and didn't hit even 10% of HP..and my damage and even with the potions is quite large,so to beat him I had at least an hour, and this is considering that God forbid will be the second blow after kwena, it immediately vansat
and on account of the bombs is also a bug, it just does nothing

D
DreamZed 06.05.20

Oleg
Vampires will demerit and should not be they fireballs in us do not throw,they have a lunar dust.
Andrei L1
Andrei L1 wrote:
in General, I think it is a bug(as well as with the rats)
It's not a bug,but absolutely the correct scale of enemies from autoleveling,the game just either no or very little resists this damage,but this is a mistake of the Reds.

A
Andrey L1 06.05.20

DreamZed
I was dressed on the resist from elemental damage, I had the amount where the 50 with something of interest..a lot...this is clearly a bug, can't quest at LVL 15 to give out such a strong enemy when I myself at 20, considering that all the other mobs too easy with autoleveling, and he fansatic..so this trouble I gave him another and HP did not take off like he's level 40 and I'm 20

O
Oleg V 06.05.20

DreamZed
lunar dust is also not helping like-young fly and scream the same way, and Olgert too...

S
Sonic268 06.05.20

Andrei L1
play on easy,I like challenging if you play really do not know how ?Then to complain on the forums and ask why the enemy does not kill ))

A
Andrey L1 06.05.20

Sonic268
uh, if you haven't noticed I'm talking about bugs and not that difficult..in fact of the matter is that all too easily, and Jin suddenly for no reason imbalanced in the first place..when dioritovaya bomb all conjure when we shouldn't(he then Geralt signs may not impose)
you then he is clearly not competent in the matter so why get if all the enemies were challenging and every order for example would be like the fight with gin so I would not grill che...and then all is on one level and then suddenly you, though it's not hard.. it's pointless imbalanced that's all..I can't use tactics, meaning I dressed in a set school cat which is focused on protection from the elements if him and without him I vanscott and damage for me the same, where is the logic?

W
Widukind 06.05.20

I dioritovaya bomb worked: the damage dealt by Geralt gene slightly decreased. But still had to disable the increase in the level of the enemy, and several times during the fight to go down in the hold of a ship that can regenerate

W
Widukind 06.05.20

Hardcore walkthrough of the fight with gin with the mod the School of Roach