3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Arzerum 06.05.20 03:22 pm

Run out of arrows from an NPC (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Help, please. I have all the NPCs run out of arrows, I suggest you companion 1 arrow to give it and she could shoot all the time, though the corpses of arrows released partner remain. Now, as a couple of shots, and the entrance are swords, magic, if there are no weapons, and too stupid for magic goes to two of my ebony sword with his fists.
11 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lodnar 06.05.20

Arzerum
Usually arrows at the satellite may be over if he for some reason does NOT use HIS bow. Infinite arrows satellites used in the case, if you shoot a Hunting Bow, which default to each satellite.

a
airstorm 06.05.20

Arzerum
If the problem is not that already voiced Lodnar, then...
Very much like a bug caused by a mod:
* Associated with equipment satellites like they can wear what they want, fasten rings and amulets which I want, etc.
* Affects the loot, so to speak, that it is possible to remove the dead, etc.
* And mod affecting growth level items, artifacts, etc.
* Mod on the triple arrows
* Mod is a set of elven weapons (it consisted of several types of bows and arrows... which are randomly added even bandits).

A
Arzerum 06.05.20

Lodnar
Previously, it was possible to give ANY bow and arrows still infinite was the...maybe it's version dependent, if what I have LE

A
Arzerum 06.05.20

airstorm
hmm... I only have one mod affecting satellites, it UFO - Ultimate Follower Overhaul so .bsa and .esp files are called, sorry the exact name I do not remember

A
Arzerum 06.05.20

Lodnar
airstorm
and I not only have satellites boom end, and all in all the NPCs...

a
airstorm 06.05.20

Arzerum
Arzerum wrote:
and I not only have satellites boom end, and all in all NPC
A bug caused by a mod, may affect any/all character/persona in Skyrim. Above I gave examples. This is the 5 cases when I was kasliwal like a bug. 3 times on the LE and 2 times on SE. Caught just disabling a few mods, in the end it sifting found the mod that caused the bug. There was another case when the bug is not corrected even after disabling all the mods.
In any case, you can apply the same technique ;) . Yes, it's a slow process, and if you have a few dozen mods, and very time consuming. But there are chances that will help.

A
Arzerum 06.05.20

airstorm
Well, I have 17, provda satellites affects only one, UFO there are still a couple that adds new characters, and of rich merchants skills can

M
MunchkiN 616 06.05.20

as in real life over Cho. probably a mod like this. and then give zacharovanno Daedric arrow and you have a personal chest in addition to slave another anti-aircraft gun. and I have a mod that they were mortals like horses Merlot just.

L
Lodnar 06.05.20

Arzerum
If the boom end at all, it is still only mods affecting NPC, however, the fashion for satellites probably can also cause similar for essentially the same NPC.

a
airstorm 06.05.20

Arzerum
Arzerum wrote:
adding new characters
This mod is worth checking out in the second turn. I had a bug when adding new characters somehow broken guardians of the dawn. After taking the crossbow guard stupidly hung and did nothing. I.e. adding NPC mod led to the bug with the weapon (it's like the analogy with your case).
Arzerum wrote:
I have 17
Well...... for starinskim standards is a very modest number. Disabling 2-3 fashion without haste to look at everything in about 30 minutes.
Besides LE, and this greatly increases the chances to get rid of the bug. In SE with bugs a little worse. There is often a bug to become permamentnaya and if there is no previous save BEFORE the bug, then...... screw up the game completely.

A
Arzerum 17.07.20

Hmm ... the problem was the UFO, to hell with it, removed put ATF it will be more abruptly. Don't know the problem was solved or not, I just gave everyone a few thousand steel arrows which I have accumulated as many as 15 594 and not steamed.