3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
NiteLite 06.05.20 03:22 pm

Bar \"3rd Street Saints\". (Saints Row 2)

Lord, you understand me correctly - this fludilka. The flood is only allowed in this thread, and nowhere else. All rules apply here, so don't say rude words to each other and to spread spam.
47 Comments
Sort by:
.pavlusha 06.05.20

Hello!!!)))

X
XenkoK[Prishol shob uyti] 06.05.20

Aloha!

N
NiteLite 06.05.20

Let's discuss th these pussies from THQ's happening. They finally went nuts I suppose.

X
XenkoK[Prishol shob uyti] 06.05.20

Oh,ya couple Newchurch about laskah from THQ

N
NiteLite 06.05.20

check out info about the game. it says that the release for the PC is delayed. I figeyu with them in freaks. though I passed on the PC I would like the multiplayer on PC to play...

M
Mitchell_[RusDante] 06.05.20

here's what you 3.14 zdish? Snoop where you could on a PC to see???? responsible for the market?

P
PiN4eT 06.05.20

It is about Boxing...

K
Kastel007 06.05.20

for PC from Buka locates and 23 October where it is so, will be in stores

N
NiteLite 06.05.20

sorry, confused said instead of Boxing the PC, this time secondly, Mitchell you a warning for insulting an admin, that's two.

L
LLLTERMINATOR777 06.05.20

Reptiles...
I did not buy it, I esteem who what will write can buy pirates.Developed just 3.14 zduny - date take on a lantern vanishing it will not be optimized PPC
The main thing that with GTA4, this was not 0бидно 8(((

M
Mitchell_[RusDante] 06.05.20

snoop,you, course I sorry,but you wrote that I was not myself game on PC'en out,and you people wear =))) sorry

G
Get_out 06.05.20

Here is the news about kollektsionku and there they say that the PS version will be released later
http://www.gameland.ru/post/43104/

R
Razor_Callahan 06.05.20

2 Snoop Dogg a.k.a. JJ, Hancock.
People, Yes you ohreneli! You are not forced to play SR2 and the grain of obsivac people! They are for us gamers tried, think of detained for a month, well into! Current ninada here conductive to say Here GTA4 out there, blah-blah-blah..., seravno all play will then say thank you that loscam... And judging by the reviews of some people, but they are not ODI, not two, there's a shitload such that ponravilso SR2 more than GTA4! So sitting and waiting...

N
NiteLite 06.05.20

Razor you ever saw somewhere that I something about the fact that Gtaa better CP said? Show? No? Well, then don't. I am sorry for making you wait for the game six months and shifting releases, and then suffered under the period when the four will be released. Who wants that will play.

R
Razor_Callahan 06.05.20

2 Snoop Dogg a.k.a. JJ
Let's discuss th these pussies from THQ's happening. They finally went nuts I suppose.
Here to this your post to take that part of"the People, Yes you ohreneli! You are not forced to play SR2 and the grain of obsivac people! my message... next time I'll mark for a particularly slow-witted...

PS.:And where did you see just do what I wrote, say you think that CP2 worse than GTA4??? Show? No? Well, here he shut up... And tell me to shut up here inappropriately, he will understand what, where and
when talking/writing...

N
NiteLite 06.05.20

First - For direct/indirect insulting the admin ban/warning - don't mess with me I can complain. )))

In the second. Judging by your definitely a child's logic - the do Not like it - do not read I he will understand what, where and
when to say/write....

And third, believe me you won't write WHAT I want and WHERE I want, if it would violate forum rules, and it will definitely be. And plugging you and follow you I shall, in the case of you to break the rules, and I have my duty to fulfill the will - no wonder I have the nickname star hanging. So Well, here he shut up...

N
N1KO 06.05.20

Well what about the game know little. Needs more surprise than GTA IV =)

A
Alex Mahone 06.05.20

Well what about the game know little. Needs more surprise than GTA IV =)
Similarly. Don't like to know about the game everything in advance, as was the case with Gta 4.

[
[AlloN] 06.05.20

I'm not one video of her vidil

T
Torpedon 06.05.20

2C.T.R.E.L.About.To.
Have to watch not necessarily, you can play yourself in this action.