3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
OswaldXI 06.05.20 03:23 pm

How to get rid of the corpses of the ghouls in the family mansion Krupov? (Fallout 4)

Tell me, how can it get rid of the corpses of the ghouls in the family mansion Krupov?
I take off from a cliff, but every time when I go back, they again in their seats lay.

And the second question.
If the Alliance telling me not to talk to Dan, and Dan is nowhere, it means that something went wrong?
I just, this settlement was already found after beating the game, maybe in this case...
5 Comments
Sort by:
p
punck 06.05.20

~ to highlight the PCM in the news corpse is disable, do not forget to make a save that would be something extra to remove.
if you don't mind mods that Tidy Settlement and Settlement Bot Salvage Bot,one of the corpses will be removed various other loot.

t
tchuzhy 06.05.20

OswaldXI wrote:
maybe in this case
Exactly. There is the task of confrontation between the people and the Institute. After it is possible to start your own village. After completing the main story to go there makes no sense. Except for trade and unique beverage.

B
Basil44 06.05.20

OswaldXI wrote:
it is possible to get rid of the corpses of the ghouls in the family mansion Krupov?
to bury. and graves flattened. :) https://gamer-mods.ru/load/fallout_4/gejmplej/grave_digger/128-1-0-9462

OswaldXI wrote:
in the Alliance telling me not to talk to Dan, and Dan is nowhere
and I have a glitch with the Swanson - offers to take the test, and he sits at the gate and stand wants.
so I just go to Complex, free daughter Cinta, old Stockton, and then go to cut residents Alliance.

l
longerr2007 06.05.20

OswaldXI
Doing a full save.Open the console,highlight the ghoul and enter the command markfordelete
Hit F5 and boot with this save.

O
OrangeHead 06.05.20

1) the Console. To allocate the corpse of the mouse and set the Disable or Markfordelete
2) Fashion. For example, Scrap Everything allows all objects to delete at the locations, including the corpses of the enemies can be easily disassembled
3) As an option for perversion - through the console to preklicati the corpses and resurrect them with the command Resurrect and take for themselves somewhere away from the mansion, and there to kill. The idea should not appear