3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
graf222 06.05.20 03:23 pm

Not zapuskatsya Wrye Bash! (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Hi all.
the guys Played in Skyrim with lots of mods(well-established, without conflict) about 2 months without bugs and other garbage. yuzal hot Wrye Bash 295 ... all would Nitsche...

Decided to demolish Windu for awesome sauce. Played the same Skyrim, all the same mods and wrye bash. %of Ren! Does not run wrye bash! all, since my computer is like bewitched! Tried everything! and the version of wrye bash are different (including 300) and have downloaded the Repack from Fenixx The Elder Scrolls 5.Skyrim.v 1.7.7.0.6 + 1 DLC.(2011).Repack

damn. once again demolished Windu. that's just what. put wrye bash from scratch in the bare game (no mods). and still won't start.

this is what gives in the log version of wrye bash 300

An error has occured with Wrye Bash, and could not be displayed.
The following is the error that occured while trying to display the first error:
'ascii' codec can't encode characters in position 0-5: ordinal not in range(128)
The following is the error that could not be displayed:
Traceback (most recent call last):
File Wrye Bash Launcher.pyw, line 33, in
bash.main()
File bash\bash, line 467, in main
UnicodeDecodeError: 'ascii' codec can't decode byte 0xc2 in position 9: ordinal not in range(128)

Good people - what to do?
4 Comments
Sort by:
g
graf222 06.05.20

Found the answer in the header of this theme http://forums.ag.ru/?board=tes_mods&action=display&s=0&num=1257271616&start=1200

item solving problems

K
Kote Potaskun 06.05.20

Go to Windhelm and pray Tullos...

V
Volodya111 06.05.20

the game is not + the music from the mod

M
Mordvinov Maksim Sergeevi 06.05.20

I had a problem with running Wrye Bash after assembling Skyrim Reloaded 3.0
Tried to clean the system several times, re-installed Skyrim and Wrye Bash, wool different forums ...
Helped only one!
I changed the regional settings of Windows 10: