3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
saloem 06.05.20 03:23 pm

This account has been blocked (Call of Duty: Warzone)

Hello!
Play, so today Varzon and then I get kicked out of the game. Try to reconnect and see a message that my account is indefinitely blocked....
On the website do not understand where to stick in the support section only the main questions and answers! Anyone know what to do in such situations?
25 Comments
Sort by:
O
Oleg Vasilev 06.05.20

saloem
exact same situation, no one does not give answers, throw the link
https://support.activision.com/call-of-duty-warzone/articles/call-of-duty-warzone-security-and-enforcement-policy
although used only filters nvexperience one way out I think the release itself 200GB on your hard drive, and forget.

O
Oleg Vasilev 06.05.20

here's what else sent today
Was a problem with the anticheat, there are no official statements, but many people have reported this problem. There is a petition you can sign, and please join the differences here: https://discord.gg/maxfjV
here the petition
http://chng.it/4hjcn22zDS

v
voxa002 06.05.20

I never used cheats in the game , I have a 1.38 KD , play the game from October 2019 and today came this entry that uchetku bloknuli , and bloknuli hike on iron because with another account I go says the same thing. It's just full

s
saloem 06.05.20

voxa002
Yes, now even if you create a new ACC, you will be able to play until the first exit from the game, then first in the lobby shows ping 200 and no session is found, and then locks again.

v
voxa002 06.05.20

saloem
Well here I XS , I had 2 accounts with the same nickname , and they both flew in the ban . I took the ACC from my brother and played today , went - came, etc. the Game is now strictly krašit errors appeared which earlier nebylo. If it was a ban on the hardware , as initially I thought I wouldn't be able no 1 ACC to log in . Will probably just have to buy new ACC. They are likely to ban you because you have not bought the game, because you can these akkov day, 100 PCs to create , figuratively speaking to go to the cheat and play to 1 to ban , change, ACC and the new cheat into the zone.

d
drobilka 14.07.20

There is a lot of information on this subject. There is a channel discord where people share information. The problem is known, the only question is how it will be resolved.
As all of you have already found out there is a major flaw in Modern Warfare''s anti-cheat system. Before going through with possible causes I'd like to make clear that these bans are issued by an internal team at Infinity Ward and not Activision. Activision is aware of the issue however, and we're currently working on sending them a list to send them, we have direct contact with the appropriate teams at Activision and the issue is being worked on. Do not try to circumvent your ban by changing hwid or in any other way, or harass employees, as this will only hurt your case and therefore ours as a whole.
We understand your frustrations about the situation, but we'd like to ask you to stay level-headed and civil in this group. Infinity Ward has acted legally; they flagged your account as a cheater, and have every right to ban you for that. Even if this flag happened by mistake.

So far there hasn't been one set reason for the many wrongful bans, but the main cause are innocent programs being detected by Modern Warfare''s anti-cheat system. These programs are detected if they are running at the same time as Modern Warfare. These programs include cheating software being idle on your PC like Cheat Engine and GTA V mods. But they also include completely unrelated programs like:
• Wii, DS, Gamecube, and other Emulators
• Any kind of .dll injector, malicious or not.
• Hardware managing software like CPU Boosters or TMAC
Now, we understand this isn't a proper list of programs as you may have been hoping for, but these are the types of programs we have deducted to be the main culprits of the false ban and trigger are the only ones we can confidently say are a cause. These programs have been confirmed with video evidence as causing the anti-cheat system to false flag your profile, and it's a very safe bet that one of the programs above have gotten you banned.

K
K_enobi 14.07.20

drobilka
Same problem. There is a solution somewhere?
Does it make sense to write in support Blizzard or activition?

K
K_enobi 14.07.20

UPD.
Who cares. Ban is final and not appealable.
A screen message from support aktivizhn. Support from Blizzard to you too does not help.
Here and so. R. I. P.

G
Genorge 14.07.20

The sho to send the day before yesterday I played a normal yesterday, I go when I try to log into warzone, then I noticed crap which shows that the account is blocked, but did not betray this value as I didn't know it at the time. Most importantly I even thought there was the idea of using cheats or hard bugs, Yes there hard, normal bugs don't even care about and here you times Account blocked indefinitely. So to say why, and most importantly why? I can not understand for what ban was given. You could at least say why I was banned, I did nothing!

G
Genorge 14.07.20

What if they sue? Legal address of the company I have.
Activision, Inc.
? 3100 Ocean Park, Santa Monica
California

The headquarters of Activision

Activision Blizzard UK Limited
? 3 Roundwood Avenue, Stockley Park
UB11 1AF
Uxbridge

The main office of Activision in Europe

We're the victims, they brought me moral damages, there are also suspicions that they read all the files on the PC to Cheat Engine they found on my computer, so can other data find that if I have a copy of your passport or photo credit card with two sides, they can use them or sell this information

L
Lex-one 14.07.20

Genorge
You first read the user agreement, and then to court submit.

Z
Zazhopuhvat 14.07.20

Autisti let the ban will learn and then would be online in the game.... Soon only cheat and will play their game

v
vadim2019 14.07.20

saloem
Unban? Just such as her came do not know what to do .Nothing used honestly played

A
Aleksey890080 25.10.20

It's the same thing. Created another account, once went and in the evening on the second account the same.

z
zzREMBOzz 22.12.20

Hello everyone !!!! there are solutions how to get around this case?
I tried to register on another computer, without successfully at once the shadow one, then I also registered and played a little on another computer, then I went into my own (the PC on which I got banned) and voila, I went into the battle, I think, well, that's all, and here we go again into the shadow , in short, guys, it's useless this is not a playable game with such decisions to ban on iron for the fact that some ghoul is running around with a cheat or for some other crap ... I suppose it will give you a ride with cheats ... you have to be an idiot ... but buy a new computer and get banned again without knowing why? oh fuck !!!!! NON-PLAYABLE SHIT !!!!!!

e
egorkolesnikov 19.03.21

saloem
have you solved this problem at the moment?

l
lSir1337l 30.03.21

They are doing it on high, and right now, a new wave has begun.

D
Dragon Lore 30.03.21

It's strange that their anti-cheat works.
I will not lie - I use a paid reader, and maliciously. Valhak, low damage, teleport and invisibility. No ban! And judging by the numerous complaints, a lot of really honest players were banned.

l
lSir1337l 30.03.21

Dragon Lore
It’s bad enough that you are using the cheat, but in fact it is that many honest players have been banned. I'm already thinking of playing with cheats myself if they don't unban the account

D
Dragon Lore 30.03.21

lSir1337l
Alas, not unbanned. I know a lot of people who have been banned and only one who has been unbanned.
This kind of game happens not only in Varzona. KS, Pubg, Wartander, GTA, Warface, Battle, Tanks - wherever you spit, a huge number of honest players are banned everywhere. Cheaters are also banned, but mostly those who use publicly available free cheats, scripts, etc. But between us - those who use Chinese with a monthly fee, those are extremely rarely banned. And then they catch only if they screw up and burn or even cheat in a brazen way.