3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Eclair_93 06.05.20 03:23 pm

Stealing passwords, but the antivirus finds nothing.

ESET NOD32 license. Constantly comes in the mail that someone enters my password by email. Changed more than once, almost every day to catch such letters already 3 months. Today I received a letter from Battlnet someone entered the password, was already anxious. Checked several times the computer does not find ANYTHING at all! With Facebook everything is OK, no such problem. Rockstar social club is also okay. But the mail each day, now Battlnet...
5 Comments
Sort by:
V
VITYA_KOLYADENKO 04.10.20

Eclair_93 wrote:
Checked several times the computer, does not find NOTHING!
If the antivirus was not written by idiots, then it makes almost no sense to check their computer. Download KVRT or CureIt!, and there can advise how to scan.

a
antonrogov 04.10.20

Check your browser extensions

R
RikoChiko 04.10.20

On two stages authentication, the sky is coming in.

L
LIRW 04.10.20

Castle breathe
The word FREE sounds beautiful :D For free people clearly work well - it's something that usually comes out in the form of a public cheat!
Eclair_93 wrote:
almost every day I catch such letters for 3 months
And well, the mail 3 months is not as elastic as what? Enter - enter and it's all yours? If they wanted to drag her away, on the first day you didn't have to change anything, because there would be nothing to me... And the phone would be untied! I wonder for what purpose, you can enter 3 months of passwords :D

V
VITYA_KOLYADENKO 04.10.20

He wrote:
scans apps, cleans in time and frees memory from unnecessary debris
We crammed some unnecessary functions into the antivirus.