3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DMG EX777 05.09.19 12:51 pm

Will I be able to play modern games on your computer?

Would like to know which games you can take and which my system will not pull that money in vain not to be thrown away.
169 Comments
Sort by:
s
stalker7162534 05.09.19

DMG EX777
When I go down for games on the market take your computer. Show the seller and ask.

W
Wing42 05.09.19

DMG EX777 wrote:
Would like to know which games you can take and which my system will not pull that money in vain not to be thrown away.
I hope that your computer will not be able to pull the Internet that you did not ask stupid questions.

h
han298 05.09.19

Well, basically, I think most of you will have to run almost all modern games really on settings above medium don't count. (and somewhere, and the minimum salary going to be interrupted...)

P
Polozhenie 05.09.19

Gigabyte GeForce GTX 680, Intel Core i5 -3550 3.3 Ghz, 8GbRam.Windows 7 64-bit Ultimatum
Hurry to help.
Spoiledslut on the water!

l
lokkie 05.09.19

If your system is one that in profile, any pull.
However, provided that the system is optimized.

will run almost all modern games really on settings above medium don't count
What fun. )
I have a system коре2дуо Е8600, ДДР2 8Gb RAM, Gigabyte ГТХ960 4Gb. Pulls all on ultra, the fan on the graphics card run the game twice, maybe three. But usually silent. That is to say, modern games ГТХ960 not strain at all. )

p
pochtipushkin 05.09.19

The concept of pull each has a different meaning.
For someone to pull is 60 fps on ultra,
for other - 30 fps at a minimum.

lokkie
I have a system коре2дуо Е8600, ДДР2 8Gb RAM, Gigabyte ГТХ960 4Gb. Because I ultrahle is to say, modern games ГТХ960 not strain at all. )

The modern game is cs go and DotA 2? Some tales tell about 960, and about how it does not strain modern games at all. The gift that the load on the 970 is often 99% and fps 50+ =)

l
lokkie 05.09.19

pochtipushkin wrote:
Some tales tell about 960.
Dooo.. )))
You know what 960вентиляторы run only under load? I look not know. :P

p
pochtipushkin 05.09.19

lokkie
Tappy is a big. . .

Put an end to the conversation - I have a 970 and I'm like no, you know its features, cooling system (fans, too, at low-load idle). No need to sing songs to people and reassure the idle talk from the category modern games do not strain 960.

M
MunchkiN 616 05.09.19

if games are physically impossible to play on minimalnych that I'm not familiar with those
if it is about maximumally settings in the 15-16 maybe just some indie and online games. accordingly, there is no other
at standard resolution 1080p

l
lokkie 05.09.19

I have a 970 and I'm like no, you know its features, cooling system.
The Gigabyte has the same dvuhventilnye 2GB thing. Yes, the game does not drag. I therefore it and took.

K
Kahran Ramsus 05.09.19

lokkie
Except in 800на 600 something on the ultra and pull of the modern, so much so that the valves will be silent. But I doubt it.

w
warp 37 05.09.19

If you have a Core i5-3550 and GeForce GTX 680 - all games pull. The only question in framerate, resolution and settings.

F
Fortis_fortuna_adiuvat 05.09.19

lokkie
Dude, when you write that you have a 960 is and all games fly, you saw the processor-intensive games, AA? Let's say the same GTA 5 not going to the ultra.

l
lokkie 05.09.19

Kahran Ramsus
I like such themes. There is always bombing farts from their religion. )
Before heavily bombed as ГТХ260 can pull kruizis a high-maximum. Now ГТХ960 not satisfied. )))
My old man break patterns. ))
Game is a regular application, and not the most demanding application. The same 1S much more bad than any modern toy. )
Actually because they are always bombing, because the matter is in the hands and in the head, much more than in hardware.

D
DMG EX777 05.09.19

Here is a screen.

D
DMG EX777 05.09.19

Here is the device Manager.And is there a SSD to buy,I say games are better than HDD?

K
Kahran Ramsus 05.09.19

lokkie
I like storytellers, who say that their lo MIDL$ 200 pulls everything on ultra. Only here forget about their miserable resolution of your monitor or to mention that the ultra unscrewed, not all. And well, if fps is at least 30 jumps, but for those 15-20 already and pulls .

t
the endless misanthropy o 05.09.19

And I like storytellers with komputerom for$ 1000 who stare at the bushes cross on the ultra

D
Darkaind 05.09.19

i5-2320 with a frequency of 3 GHz, 8GB RAM, gtx760, sdsic. Cost me a 12 year 12K+in half a year 9K for vidyahu, SSD later buy more. Well, 25K will be considered (Monique 1920x1080)
All games still work, more 30фпс, everything goes on consistently above average, depending on optimization (gta5 ultra, arc pzdts lag)
Games on SSD really are better, due to faster download all kinds of textures. That is, if the game draws you the world directly in front of you, this game is on a SSD will work much better. If the world is loaded when you navigate to the location, respectively, then you just download between locations will be faster, and the game will work also.

G
Grandshot 05.09.19

DMG EX777
Your system will pull almost anything from new games. In most new games will have to lower some settings to play with comfort performance. In General Ultra high, and in the very rare cases Ultra - middle settings in all games guaranteed.
But still almost closely fits the time when you need to buy a new video card if you don't want to go into the category of playing on Medium-high graphics settings in upcoming games. New GTX 1060 the best option. However, if you're a player absolutely not pretentious, you can not worry about upgrading for about a year) video Card will still give quite a comfortable performance, if to sacrifice image quality.

I have almost identical computer configuration, only the components in hand.