3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BAD666 06.05.20 03:24 pm

The press conference is the strongest and smartest 2020. (Diablo 2)

In General want to unsubscribe, here, want not. The bottom line is this. Anyone have any plans for this season?
My Persians then threw the toss and decided that my main character is, oddly enough, paladin-hammerdin (grief on the swap and festival for party duels and Kacha). Maybe even a druid will not swing for fair pvp, it's all worth it invent 1 Gul rune)).
Enigma want to build before winter.

PS: Power is a victory!
18 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lex-one 06.05.20

BAD666
Nobody cares

S
Sweety_Mustard 06.05.20

Druid is good. Conductive NVN 1st play, though other classes have not tried to compare with, but I like it.
But, I also want to go to pee and smoke at the same time - here, sobsna my plans for the next 5 minutes.

k
kolossEkb 06.05.20

Shittest topic I had to read.

L
Lord_Karneliys 06.05.20

I want to make Enigma, but I'm too lazy.
My plan for this season Sora to pump up to 91 l tal to wear and wigs led
And chatting to proebstl activity to when modernizing enough, they become
PS let's go nasty to me something and humiliate me, I haven't taken a shit-shower
And about the smartest, I started to swing not blizz Sorka and the FO so it's not my conference

S
Sweety_Mustard 06.05.20

Lord_Karneliys
You here - https://forums.playground.ru/diablo_2/moderatorskaya-772246/ - you confocal mistake!
Spoilered would be a separate server for moderators and future moderators to do, but then FERC tire skidding for electricity.

r
redoolf 06.05.20

BAD666 wrote:
Anyone have any plans for this season?
Of course, collecting sudoc cahow.

i
iamviktor 06.05.20

BAD666
I do not know where not to die of coronavirus, for example, to try to earn a living, THEN a wheelbarrow to make shares 1-1,5 K run, it should be on the balcony to clean up to schudnut kg at 12 and so on.

a
aaaaaSHKA 06.05.20

iamviktor wrote:
try to make a living
to carry locomotives

T
T-Fox 06.05.20

BAD666
If you talk about pvp by the rules, but with a little budgetm on a character, then I would choose esku on the ball ohranoy. In connection with a large number of all sorts close, Hummers, siterow aesma is a reasonable option for a reasonable price. But I suffer, of course, is not planned. Me something proper banal gunblaze. Dunno why.

b
bd_sm[TDPG] 06.05.20

pressing from the newbies to the wall of text

s
senkabh 06.05.20

The plan for the season.
To make hammer in PVM Eni, PVM Summoner in Eni with inficom, PVM light the Sorka with inficom.
In pvp make a wind druid.
PVM goal,to beat Cham, because it is the only rune that I didn't fall PG yet)

O
Obsessed 06.05.20

senkabh, you can be shorter to Express the idea: to become a slave Firka ;-)

S
Sweety_Mustard 06.05.20

Obsessed
Russia never had slavery and never will be! So it is not a slave, a serf a slave of the Lord

O
Obsessed 06.05.20

Sweety_Mustard, horseradish radish is not sweeter ))

O
Obsessed 06.05.20

PVM hammer in Eni, PVM Summoner in Eni with inficom, PVM light the Sorka with inficom.
I hope it will be different and Eni Infini. what type of ham in ap, necro in the breast, a bushel of infec eth and elite, Litke - war scythe =)

R
RomanDII 24.12.20

knock out Sodge and Shako))))

but in general, play around, swing, knock out a couple of necessary sticks in the uber)

r
rambler87 27.12.20

And the rubbish in eni, after all, is also the norm to do - only to save power stats under spirit?

[
[_JENKA_] 27.12.20

rambler87
no