3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
U
UnfoRUs 07.05.20 09:40 am

Does not start (XCOM: Chimera Squad)

Help, smart people!!!) Game of - bought on sale in Steam! Downloaded, run, and ... or the launcher itself is closed, or the press of a button to play it closes and nothing happens!!! Removed and uploaded several times, switched off AntiVir, checked for file integrity writes that 53 of the file with errors and will be uploaded again, something downloads but the same result!!! Already 2 days of head scratching! Nowhere in the Internet there are no such problems, no one! What else can you do?! What's wrong?!
Thank you to everyone who responds - I'd like to play, fan of the series!!!)
8 Comments
Sort by:
O
Oleg OM 07.05.20

Had the same problem one to one with stimovsky version. Downloaded on a seven here is the update: https://www.catalog.update.microsoft.com/Search.aspx?q=KB4019990. It d3dcompiler_47.dll for Windows 7 without it there is no framework not working. After that it worked.

U
UnfoRUs 07.05.20

Thank you very much!!!! Try this!!!

U
UnfoRUs 07.05.20

Oleg, great respect and a bow - all turned out, the game starts, the enemy is in a panic!!!!!) thought that it in some such little thing, but I wouldn't got to the bottom!!!! Thank you, again!!!!)

O
Oleg OM 07.05.20

Don't thank me, myself three days banging about this issue. Daughter suggested. Conclusion: push their children on the choice of profession in the right direction. ( She's got a great programmer and a gamer with 25 years experience)

U
UnfoRUs 07.05.20

And daughter too, THANK you!!!!)

s
sabraimov 17.07.20

Join OGOROMNOE thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!))

R
Rafael Sahakyan 12.04.21

what if you have 10?

S
Subaru MotorSports 12.04.21

Rafael Sahakyan
If we take the second comment as a basis, then you need to update DirectX, install NET.Framework 4.8.