3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nikita Levchenko1 07.05.20 09:40 am

How to fix the bug with potemneyut face? (Fallout 4)

Help please, can not get rid of this problem and nowhere in the Internet there is no answer to my question. Hope experts will help me.

P. S Mods to improve faces off all the makeup wiped off and installed the high resolution textures.

16 Comments
Sort by:
R
Rekombo27 07.05.20

Nikita Левченко12 I'm not an expert, but it seems to me that the problem in a fashion that you installed to change the body and costume. I just came across when replacing body joints appear in the place where the head connects to the body, this error occurs when mods conflict. If you turned off the mods that caused the error, and the error persists then you need to either disable all mods to change appearance and start to turn 1 and watch the result, if not help then remove them and install new ones. I personally like this method helped.

D
Delphis 07.05.20

when installing the mod, any I written that it is impossible to put fashion, is punishable by a lack achivok

C
Chuck_Norris_ 07.05.20

Nikita Левченко1
And on the screenshot you have for that mod for debris removal worth it?

R
Rottan 07.05.20

Nikita Левченко1
And what is this chick? Do you play? One man wrote about the texture pack HD. Showed GG with the dark face.
I also installed High Resolution Texture Pack. And I checked the HS and others. Like the rules, tolerable.

V
Vano_Strelok 07.05.20

LOL the Head is black, body white and the udder in cows. Oh my, these drochery...

S
Soniaa 07.05.20

I have mods to change the body or not , was just for haircuts , but the bug also appeared a couple of times. Cleaned banal reentry at the last save before the appearance of the bug. Sometimes a bug appeared at some of the settlers, but disappeared by itself when I gone out of the scene ...

s
saa0891 07.05.20

Nikita Левченко1 wrote:
Help please, can not get rid of this problem and nowhere in the Internet there is no answer to my question. Hope experts will help me.

P. S Mods to improve faces off all the makeup wiped off and installed the high resolution textures.
Clearly the problem is the mod on the body,or has not fulfilled the requirements when you install any presets.

Delphis wrote:
when installing the mod, any I written that it is impossible to put fashion, is punishable by a lack achivok
Firstly what is the problem that you won't obtain the achievements always wondered,well, if it really wants the elementary pose mod and achivki work safely.
http://gamer-mods.ru/load/fallout_4/raznoe/achievements/140-1-0-4244
Just read the description,the mod requires F4SE.

D
Direm 07.05.20

I reload the save game and not worried,all is lost

N
Nikita Levchenko1 07.05.20

Turned off all mods still did not help
Well, to cut down the hd textures??
If anything tell me how!!

N

saa0891

N

RottanДа this is my gg

R
Rottan 07.05.20

Nikita Левченко1
I don't know how to turn off HD textures (I have them built into the Repack). Only if the Repack install without HD. And the patch will stick. And what are you doing third-person play? From the first, his face is not visible, if only in the dialogues. )))
Or do you all niggers? )))

N

Rottan
I installed CBBE and all sorts of new clothes, why I from 1st person to play it??

B
Basil44 07.05.20

Nikita Левченко1 wrote:
to delete files:
DLCUltraHighResolution - Textures01.ba2
(1 to 15)
DLCUltraHighResolution - Textures15.ba2
DLCUltraHighResolution.esm

S
Soniaa 07.05.20

only recently had such a problem on the companion , it is actually much easier. Texture not progresives , after GG died, and worked the last save. To remove you can just go to the desktop and restart the game or put here is a fix, some help http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/21907/?

G
GIGAVETER 07.05.20

Hence nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/3841?
Google translation:
For all who have error with "dark face": this error appears when the resolution (or compression method) some textures of the face is not suitable to others.

There are permissions default version of the game without the HD DLC:

_d: 1024 x 1024
_n: 1024 x 1024
_s: 512 x 512

Has permission by default for version game HD DLC:

_d: 1024 x 1024
_n: 1024 x 1024
_s: 1024 x 1024

So, if you have (for example) version of the game with the HD DLC installed, and you download the version with 512 x 512 res secaular map, it will bring error dark face, and if you have some other Installed texture of the face such as eyebrows, facial scars, tattoos, makeup and the like - if the resolution is at least one of them will not meet the standard, you will see the ruined texture of the "dark face".

So double check what version of the mod you're downloading the version of your game and what mods you have installed.