3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
nik gtasa[Zorb] 07.05.20 09:40 am

Questions about the game: Marvel Ultimate Alliance (Marvel: Ultimate Alliance)

Write. Reply
63 Comments
Sort by:
N
NEO12X 07.05.20

How to use the program HEROSELEST to change characters, and then I have the readme doesn't open.

n
nik gtasa[Zorb] 07.05.20

Try all the files in the archive to surpass in the game. And at the same time tell me where you downloaded it.

N
NEO12X 07.05.20

Downloaded on this website.I have the files already in the game.Redme deduces that the archive is damaged or has not known the format, I tried a simple program to download is also not working.(If you know how to work with it and write.)

n
nik gtasa[Zorb] 07.05.20

I'm sorry but it didn't work. Maybe the file is infected with virus or just not working. Oh and by the way, what he's doing.

N
NEO12X 07.05.20

This is a mod for the game that adds characters 4 is available immediately, the remaining nointerest then through heroselest.The website said that the work program specified in the readme, but it doesn't open.HEROSELEST similar to the command line above it is written what character you want to replace and it need something to write, but how to replace I don't know.

n
nik gtasa[Zorb] 07.05.20

it is HERE called a Set of characters?

N
NEO12X 07.05.20

Yes.As the MRC work?

n
nik gtasa[Zorb] 07.05.20

You need all the files from the archive to surpass in the game folder and everything. But you especially can not play. When ados will be in the circus to fight with Jean grey, the game will crash.

v
vla-parfenkov 07.05.20

You know how you can immediately reveal all the characters?

M
MasteRAssassiN 07.05.20

Download saves.

n
nik gtasa[Zorb] 07.05.20

Yes. With one hundred percent. I your posted. And so it is impossible. The blade opens in the circus. It will be automatic.

v
vla-parfenkov 07.05.20

Thank you. Now download.

s
saske1 07.05.20

I don't know how to install these mods help I'm new to the website game Toko established and new characters to play through all threads on many sites and it still does not work the game was from a friend we spent a MONTH there banging has now established himself dolblyus please message not propuskaet

F
FolikFolik 07.05.20

pliz
help-first mission
here is a screen
http://vkontakte.ru/photo14678908_134262498
ATP

[
[H4]Maks 07.05.20

People help, took the GABA, but can't install it says when installing to insert the original CD, there mebbe who has a way?

S
Spidiman 07.05.20

how to change the font in the game?

A
Atos-barbos 07.05.20

FolikFolik put Cuba at the pictures properly then they will be purple burn

d
dima19992009 07.05.20

Hello my name is Dima I'm 10 years old playing marvel 3 years help to make additional characters please

d
dima19992009 07.05.20

who have not passed the game write can help

G
Grey74 07.05.20

Does anyone know how to change the font in the game!With crack downloaded from this site!Help!!!