3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
19ravvar92 11.10.19 11:04 pm

Crashes to desktop without any error (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

The steam version. My system: win 8 - 64-bit, GPU - GTX 660 TI CPU - Core i5 3570/3.40 GHz Op memory - 8GB.
Game crashes without error during training being told to stand in a circle, to throw bombs on mannequins and then the picture freezes but the sound continues to be heard as Geralt runs around, uses magic, waving his sword, and so on, but the picture is tightly hangs, and then crashes. If I understand correctly, I think when I try to switch types of magic, or choose a bomb... something Like that.
Tried all settings to throw at a minimum, but the effect lasts long, and in the battle with the first ghoul appears again, this frieze with hanging picture, but the sound of the game continues to work. Sometimes it just freezes and immediately crashes.
61 Comments
Sort by:
t
timati123321e 11.10.19

19ravvar92
Or repak curve or vidyuhi shit. I was thinking more about the 2 option.
Apparently you don't understand... I meant that none defective. Type artifacts. Poplavilis where.

M
Malkart 11.10.19

New drivers from Nvidia not an hour set? Heard that they greatly impair performance on the maps below 700 series. Don't know how true this is, the Radeon, but if set, then try to revert.

d
dessanlord 11.10.19

Video card is likely to overheat and can not image back to play, try to keep an eye on operating temperature vidyahi immediately becomes clear

M
Malkart 11.10.19

timati123321e
Graphics card it is quite good for the Witch. Twice as strong as mine. If my play on high with no crashes and freezes, then he has to fly. I'm not talking about the RAM to 8 GB. No, there's another problem

19ravvar92 11.10.19

I have a license and bleeds happen spontaneously! Now occurred the first cutscene after the ghouls. Yes, I updated the wood under the Witch... now I will try to roll back

19ravvar92 11.10.19

The steam version. My system: win 8 - 64-bit, GPU - GTX 660 TI CPU - Core i5 3570/3.40 GHz Op memory - 8GB.
Game crashes without error during training being told to stand in a circle, to throw bombs on mannequins and then the picture freezes but the sound continues to be heard as Geralt runs around, uses magic, waving his sword, and so on, but the picture is tightly hangs, and then crashes. If I understand correctly, I think when I try to switch types of magic, or choose a bomb... something Like that.
Tried all settings to throw at a minimum, but the effect lasts long, and in the battle with the first ghoul appears again, this frieze with hanging picture, but the sound of the game continues to work. Sometimes it just freezes and immediately crashes.

M
Malkart 11.10.19

19ravvar92
License from the pirates is no different. In the game well there is no protection or DRM. Not required to put any Repack or cracks. So what does it matter whether I bought or not.
P. S. I Have pirates, but how will the money, buy a license. The poles deserve

19ravvar92 11.10.19

Doesn't help roll logs(

R
Ryogi Shiki 11.10.19

1)try to load the earlier save /start and skip the workout . there's also the choice is to undergo training/ skip

2)something tells me that even if you will bypass this problem , then it will overtake you again

I have my CPU surprisingly everything works fine , ugh touch wood , at what graphics settings at about average level

E
Egorovmz 11.10.19

The same trouble! Sometimes hangs for several hours, and sometimes often!

V
Vladimir Listev 11.10.19

The whole point of PC games on the PC

M
Metalist1925 11.10.19

and why else would one create a theme?

N
NerAzyl 11.10.19

19ravvar92
I had a GTX 660 from GIGABYTE so driver flew very often, helped the under-frequency card. Or kraynyak PSU is weak and the video cuts off at the peak load.

19ravvar92 11.10.19

Vidyuhi barely heated... Yes there! At bourgeois forums, and many here say that without any problems run the game on much weaker systems. Don't know what to do, even if the number of error and don't know what to Google for this is not yet possible(

V
Volkodril1 11.10.19

Why the issues with the departure overwritten modernizing? The delusion of some kind.
Already wrote - the same problem manifests itself regularly on the GTX 970, especially in the inventory.

M
Malkart 11.10.19

19ravvar92
http://answersall.ru/problems/game_19_the_witcher_3_vyletaet_tormozit_zavisaet_ne_zapuskaetsya_problemy_s_igroyreshenie_other_1.html - look here. All I can advise

r
radaskalo 11.10.19

Join, 970 GTX, the game hangs in the inventory.

B
Be3yH4eG 11.10.19

Also stuck in the inventory. The music plays and everything hangs. Only reload saves.

T
TeMNick 11.10.19

I even flew in the beginning, when in the room with Yennifer
and, for the first time just crash on desktop without error, and the second first stalled, the picture for 5 seconds, then black screen (music continues), and then the music got stuck, and then all passed out the monitor and was only saved by the reboot
UPD
it is possible that the graphics card is stupidly disconnects from the surge, I saw the prog: during game load the kernel was 98-99%. Apparently, at some point of the game, it was above 100% and none was disconnected, which explains the disconnect the monitor and that shows the curves of the handle, the vaunted poles - the same failure as with the second part - playable was only six months... alas...

G
Grabcevich Sergey 11.10.19

regardless of the graphics settings to stroke the picture, although the sound is coming and some time you can take part in the dialogue...