3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
j
joxxy 07.05.20 09:41 am

You will not believe! (Driver: San Francisco)

What version of the game you will gain?
84 Comments
Sort by:
D
Deep Throat 07.05.20

how much bought? what was in the box??
how to fix the situation with the connection to the server?

C
CompBOO 07.05.20

License (PS3)

r
rem0202 07.05.20

bought for 540 rubles, wrote to support and waiting

v
valentyn1 07.05.20

pirates because in Spain is 50 euros, almost any game, even in steam

D
Deep Throat 07.05.20

rem0202 and you bought a regular jewel? there was a thread on the inside? how to use litsuhi, only available in multiplayer??

r
rem0202 07.05.20

bought jewel. Nothing inside but the disc. I just collect these games - racing free play. TDU 2 also requires the Internet, but it works. No response from support. Download pirates here play.

c
caspermaxi 07.05.20

opredelenno the license downloaded from here http://gametoptop.ru/racing/132-driver-san-francisco-na-pc-ps3-wii.html
I have no problems no lag and its runs well and zache me then pirates

D
Deep Throat 07.05.20

rem0202 and you have a litsuhe in the beginning appears connection error? I have pirates, but litsuha should concretise from the idea is the same.
why do you pirate? litsuha offline will not let me play even?

r
rem0202 07.05.20

Another question when purchasing the license, when those technical requirements that are stated on the box the game should work without problems. If not then why waste 540 RUB the inscription connection error appears and everything. Wrote to me from tech support. sent to write to Ubisoft. And pirates if it does not work you will immediately be exchanged, and the license no and laugh at what a loser you are. The game in principle is not bad but a lot are taken from other games.

D
Deep Throat 07.05.20

you keep us informed as you deal with this will be. can help prikonektitsya still

d
deIIis 07.05.20

Deep Throat
only available in multiplayer??
This is the main part of the game with live opponents, highscore tables - have someone to compete. Only license, but flawed game.

f
frostvay 07.05.20

Downloaded, but the game was extremely successful and may be a license to spend.

D
Deep Throat 07.05.20

I don't know, I have only the plot and rides around SF :) but if buying a game for a long time, then Yes it is litsuha, and a couple of times to check out, a week poshpilit like me, me and pirates enough :)
Yes, write that buggy litsuha on connection issues

S
Sukkubus 07.05.20

While the pirates in the Repack, torrent. But soon I plan to get a license.

T
TillmanKilla 07.05.20

Only litsuha, bought and have no regrets, good game, and absolutely it was not expected

N
Nigiri 07.05.20

In THIS CASE, clearly, torrent. Good game, but even for 100 rubles to buy it. The city implemented terribly, I'm not a fan of push passers-by, but when they are all acrobats and Dodge, it looks like a madhouse and the first race on the gamepad leaves me feeling... broken, wadded controller. And most importantly, the lack of fan, drive, delaying the process, the desire to replay a failed mission. This is crazy taxi that way the year 2003-2004 with slightly better textures. Download - definitely, that would read. Not worth a ruble. Do not understand estimates. The authors are with the keyboard playing?

E
Extreme91 07.05.20

Well of course pirates!!!! I do not like to spend money even on the game!!! So they then gathered dust on the shelves in the house)))
But for multiplayer, I advise to buy litsuhu , sadatoki!)

Q
Quikk 07.05.20

I bought a license. The game is very happy. Earned some perks =)

E
Extreme91 07.05.20

Quikk
congratulations, lucky lucky license!
and what kind of bonuses did you get?? consult with us . oplist
played in the cartoon?

e
express-rus 07.05.20

pirates. great Repack. the game is completely in Russian and high fps