3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Stasyancheg 07.05.20 09:42 am

Black Flag - not over Kingston... (Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag)

Problem of following character. Swim in Kingston, answer the question positively, that is to say: Yes, I want to start a mission/go to town. Get out, as is usually the boot menu of the animus , transitional, where Edward can move freely and appear to the right of igrovie tips. Well, at this stage, the game stops, no error, nothing, just endless loading of Kingston. Somebody faced? Litsuha...

6 Comments
Sort by:
C
Chelseafc777 07.05.20

Kick the computer!

S
Stasyancheg 07.05.20

Preferably reasonable assumptions/facts...

D
Dimchik94 07.05.20

Stasane
this error is only for the first merged pirates. let's prove that you have a license then we will decide)

S
Stasyancheg 07.05.20

Figured out the problem myself, thank you.. I already wrote that the sounds of a license, not see the point in making proof, because I wouldn't perjure myself)

S
Smiles19 07.05.20

How was it? And that same garbage for a long time loading the job and not zagruzhatsya
Litsuha ps3

4th Face 07.05.20

It turns out that no one has still not figured out? I found the game disc which I bought a long time ago... Decided to sit down and re one of the few good games from the Jyubi, and what was My surprise when I waited 10 minutes while the Kingston will be loaded. This did not happen. It seemed to me that the people of the past solved this problem.
(When I passed the game the first two times this did not happen)