3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Ksedom174 07.05.20 09:42 am

Obsidian iron, where to take? (Assassin's Creed: Odyssey)

Now I'm wondering where to take so much iron, obsidian , resa need for improvement of gear, to every 2-3 LVL every LEGO to improve?
I am silent to resources lacked on the ship and on the improvement of gear, it is unreal, you have 24/7 to farm sink ships in the sea, not the plot and additional missions, for which their mother is given only nafig not need crystals for engravings I have that their whole bag is nowhere to go 500 pieces , although engrave all the new stuff, but need a resa is not present and is not enough! Where to take it? Sink ships or fortress to farm, duck end they..
23 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lobo 07.05.20

Ksedom174
Well, if you are annoying to farm use trainer for resources.

S
SubZero666 07.05.20

the armor is quite lacking, and the vehicle can be a few times the current to swing and standards

y
yar1097 07.05.20

Ksedom174
Legi is better not to improve until you hit the level 99. Legendary armor has a feature that it autoleveled under the latest set item, so it is as long as possible to delay killing the last cultist (not the sage), that it is free to set a higher level.
Me resources even at late pumping of the ship are lacking, despite the fact that I'm not pumped from the armor, do not buy, and do not engrave, possibly buying resources at Smiths.

V
Voin1 07.05.20

My trainer is not working.
But while enough and to improve lay down of armor and weapons every LVL and the ship. Just sell all the loot, buy resources.
Well, just Rob all the supplies in the fortresses and the like. Before you burn the supplies necessary lotite, don't forget.
65лвл - the whole ship is improved in gold, to the penultimate level, and the strength of the hull in max at all.
But Yes, if trainer works better to add the cheat resources and not steamed.

K
Ksedom174 07.05.20

yar1097
So about autoap Leahy did not understand) I am now LVL 23, all leg 20 where the epic has long been not yuzayu, but it seems in the bag 22 LVL is lying, what if I'll wear it Lega itself apnea all my gear to 22?)
By the way what is the max LVL in the game, like 50? The story surely even earlier end.. And where to farm specific hardware to improve the obsidian armor?

K
Ksedom174 07.05.20

Воин1
Well trainer it's too easy and most people too)) as it is the CE) I don't know how you all enough...to, too, by fortresses, especially not if you sell everything but the legs to improve is not enough ( though I'm improving every 2-3 LVL may need every I XS will be cheaper in the aggregate) are not stupid enough OBS. iron, the rest is enough resources..
And where to farm specific hardware to improve the obsidian armor?

V
Voin1 07.05.20

Ksedom174 wrote:
By the way what is the max LVL in the game, like 50?
99 like.
Ksedom174 wrote:
50 the same kind? The story surely even earlier end..
No. I have 65лвл, almost 100 hours of play, and even half of the story has not passed and the solid part of the card is not tipped. And I have DLS did not start.
Ksedom174 wrote:
And where to farm specific hardware to improve the obsidian armor?
From the merchants. Or sometimes just a regular iron drops. More LVL more falls.

Ksedom174 wrote:
I'm LVL 23, all leg 20 where the epic has long been not yuzayu
The point is that at these levels there is no sense to sharpen the legs.
Put the normal difficulty and go to that drops, and build mines. That's about 40go you can go to Boeotia to do the quest to Fiol Seth Mycenaean armor, to 45go enough, but there is already a set of Achilles can be collected. To 49 it is possible to collect a set of mercenaries, Heroes of Greece, as for me he is the best, for the protection of not so poorly increases. It and go, with 49го, and improve.

y
yar1097 07.05.20

Ksedom174
Max level at release was 50, is now 99.
Auto app of the armor works like this: you blast the cultists from one branch on different levels, so things from one set you have in the inventory is also different levels. For example, from a set of poison you have a bib 22, 29 gloves, belt 33, the helmet 40. It remains to obtain the boots to complete the set. Let's say you're 65 level. When you kill the cultist with the boots in this set, they'll drop from the 63-65 level, the whole set rise up to their level for free. It works with all legendary armor sets.
Obedienoe iron farm in bits on attack-protection regions.

K
Ksedom174 07.05.20

yar1097
Che is very modestly) for 10-16 iron gave me)
And pirate Repack hatab is also 99 interesting..?
The story will probably end at LVL 40-50 just the same right?.. then free swimming and farm ..

V
Voin1 07.05.20

Ksedom174 wrote:
The story will probably end at LVL 40-50 just the same right?
The story about the cultists - maybe if you only do it. But I have 67 LVL and a half did not pass, dealing with side effects and study of the world. But almost all the cultists except plot 4 murdered.
But there is more, stories of the additions will still be.
Ksedom174 wrote:
And pirate Repack hatab is also 99 interesting..?
Version 1.5.3 - Yes.

R
Richards 07.05.20

Ksedom174
why? He is now on the 53 level on difficult, the game lightest, adjustment for the level too difficult, why cheto to improve? There all fall, even on the gear 40, gear falls by the ton, I have no where to put all the NPCs fall on easy, you can still poison to do damage to the enemy 50% becomes why improve cheto, ESTs have already accumulated under 10K on the ship, too, for easy unwinding any, install this mercenaries podnimaeshsya tops, everything is media consumption reduced by 50%.

In short, it is not necessary Nitsche to improve the game and the light on the penultimate difficulty quite as far, but you do for any average, there all boring.

y
yar1097 07.05.20

Ksedom174
The higher the level, the greater reward and the greater number of you find. But still advise saving for pumping ship. Every latest improvement of the ship need more than 6000 obsidian iron or precious stones, and wood, iron and leather in General, 10-20 thousand.

D
Dmitriy_Rand 07.05.20

Ksedom174
To run in the woods to look for resources to search all of the chests, clean up all areas where you burn it supplies these supplies are resources, polemarchus also have a variety of resources.

d
dilat 07.05.20

yar1097
I think wood and leather can last you about 100k-300K on 1.5.3. Can lie, can't remember exactly, but certainly not 10K

V
Voin1 07.05.20

yar1097 wrote:
and every latest improvement of the ship need more than 6000 obsidian iron or precious stones, and wood, iron and leather in General, 10-20 thousand.
3 or 4m ranking mercenary at 50% off.

y
yar1097 07.05.20

Воин1
On resources is also covered? I thought this was just about the money.

V
Voin1 07.05.20

yar1097
And resources too. In fact, it makes sense to start improving the ship and complete armor/weapon only once in the ranking of the mercenaries give a 50% discount on it.
It's not that long, with approximately the 35th to the ship you can get, if you constantly kill the mercenaries, with 40-45 - on armor.
And before that, just to save resources and to get better get. In the usual complexity will be the norm. But having already collected 50 of the rules set and the weapon and at a high to put.

y
yar1097 07.05.20

Воин1
I ship fully pimped without this discount. Mercenaries do not kill, except the plot until it was revealed infa about Exekia Legend, only then began to stun everyone, and so on until the first rank.

K
Ksedom174 07.05.20

Воин1
Wow
duck is to high LVL download all long probably..
I have the origins story is over 37 or so lvle, doing almost everything ! extra mission with the exclamation mark and sometimes contracts cultists your LVL currencies on a CD.. I wonder then how long the campaign mode..and then for example she had finished, and in fact you can still rock out and play.. but I understand if cap was 50 , then around it and have the plot end +-.. and 99 is then expanded so.. to kill time

V
Voin1 07.05.20

Ksedom174 wrote:
I have the origins story ended at 37
There is not one story. Is the main story about family and struggle with the Cult, then there is the story about Atlantis, the story of another of the supplements and a Supplement that adds a bunch of interesting side quests.

I'm doing a bit of the main story, some side effects, but was more concerned with collecting gear and a sweep of locations - as a result, even the basic plot is hardly passed before the half, but a 70th LVL, fully upgraded ship and 70% bare card. That is left to clean up Arcadia, Messinia and Macedonia, the rest of the strip and the side effects there performed, except that from DLS.
Often come across enough interesting quests.