3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
ghvygtvygvb 07.05.20 09:44 am

Uprising (Competition) Questions and answers (Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3)

I passed all 99% of the competition,I can't get past the tank mission where you open the Mirage(there's a girl pee and have to walk 3 minutes(I only went for 3.15))TELL me WHO CAN,and I can tell how the rest go!
5 Comments
Sort by:
O
Overlord 07.05.20

Tactically correct lo-
Annex barracks — the enemy does not see under his nose is built a huge army.
One of the most challenging battles of this mode. The average time is only three minutes, however, the gold we have is almost unlimited. In the beginning you need to do two plants and four barracks generators building immediately, but the basics of the dojo sent closer to the enemy base (expand them on the bridge, close to enemy positions, but so that they did not pay attention). When all the needed basics are ready, turn to the MSC and send it to the North, the enemy base (it is better to go by sea).
MSC is moving slowly to the base of Lydia, the dojo takes place and we begin everywhere to build tank destroyers. When our build platform reach the enemy fortifications, you need as quickly as possible and more crushing of the hostile infantry and vehicles (this will be the "breakwaters") and almost simultaneously to give the order to attack all fighters.
It is very important to take a neutral building — thus will win a few precious seconds. While MSC crushes villains, we need infantry to destroy the first barracks, then war factory — so the enemy will lose their reinforcements constantly under construction. When MSC will play a role, it can be deployed and sold, and their new engineer to capture one of the dressers. With some share of luck and have a sufficient number of fighters built, we will be able to bulldoze the remaining buildings before an ominous timer counts three minutes.

H
Harbinger265 07.05.20

With a probability of 100 % I say is true, where were you copied this entire post.

O
Overlord 07.05.20

With Gambling

H
Harbinger265 07.05.20

I do not doubt.

E
Erisono 07.05.20

I have a question about this regime: what is the red button in the lower left corner?
in addition to spoil the game, after pressing the final time 99:59