3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Arxangel 07.05.20 09:45 am

How to topple the Troll? (Gothic)

How to kill the Troll, when looking for components for Ulu-Mulu? To me it is not close! And again. Could you tell me how is called the scroll, which reduces the Troll and where it (the scroll) to get?
13 Comments
Sort by:
M
Maska-Z 07.05.20

try to lure him to the river, and the other side of the river. The Troll will get stuck in the river - you will kill it ;)
The scroll is Reduce the monster. You can buy like the magicians.

A
Arxangel 07.05.20

Have any mages? You can detail. And then the Idol in the swamp camp and at Kronos no such scroll.

A
Amator 07.05.20

Scroll, I think it was called a Humbling monster and I found him near the Troll (there is a skeleton lying).But it was a long time ago, maybe that rusty... And even bought someone- forgot :(

P
Playshner 07.05.20

The scroll is called HUMILIATION...is 1000руды...you can Buy 2pcs. only Xardas...

A
Amator 07.05.20

2 Playshner
Hey, finding this scroll can? I recall still found excerpts of the diary, which describes the method of dealing with a Troll. Or was it just my morbid imagination? :(

P
Playshner 07.05.20

The scroll you found... when Diego Yunitor was producing...he's there next to the diary and was lying... but probably spent it on the first Troll...
But there's no more lying...just from a friend Xardas 1000 apiece... well, or stuff all you can pay...there are nails, claws, skins, weapons...etc, etc.

A
Amator 07.05.20

Thank you! You reassure me :) Indeed, all was well!

S
Sigmar 07.05.20

Alternatively, as I got it)) As I understand it, the Troll takes a power hammer, like a stone Golem. So, Xardas buy a roll of Call Golem is just 450 pieces of ore, and kastuem it George to Troll. Accordingly, the Golem will fight with the Troll, and the Troll with him, not paying attention to you. But Golem can kill DC with a hammer, and hammer the current you)) a Troll it's not) So now Mona quietly run behind the Troll and hit it.... here are the current a very long time))

P
Playshner 07.05.20

Bravo...this proves once again the inexhaustible variants of passage of those or other parts of the game...

S
Sigmar 07.05.20

Try Tovarisch Pleischner))

L
Larry 07.05.20

You further success in the difficult task of search of advantages of this game.

V
VICh 07.05.20

Trol can be easy to kill if you hit him before he hit you.Or can be different,shoot from a distance with magic.Arrows do not advise.

41F 07.05.20

Playshner
Greetings from 2020. Decided to play good old )