3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Grigoriy Dihanov 07.05.20 09:46 am

Departure time acceleration,movement on the global map (Mount & Blade 2: Bannerlord)

5 Comments
Sort by:
G
Grigoriy Dihanov 07.05.20

Version Khattab e1.0.5 to update such problem was not!

M
Marsel Kazan 07.05.20

the reasons are many and there is no game!Send report

P
PASHA asd 07.05.20

Get cheat food. Probably crashes due to the fact that he could not correct, after the completion of game day, subtract provisions.

G
Grigoriy Dihanov 07.05.20

again good day !! ka was still not in the Cheetah case because the test with them and without them my game was so to say the magic number is 16 which I could not cross that is, in the first case is a 16 fall in the second save game without cheats 16 the summer !! it was done a lot different including a full clean reinstall of the game also put different assemblies and updated patches! up (e1.0.7) positive changes zero!!!!!! picking from despair on the taleworlds forum, found many similar problems but no solutions !! but one topic which describes not quite a similar problem I came across advice to change the time format to US and it has helped me to cross my enchanted 16 and now I can play !!! departures still remain but are in a different time and rebooting helps!!

S
Santar666 07.05.20

Gregory Dihanov
stalknulsya with the same problem , started to hang the game when you change the day with 1085 18 autumn 19 autumn 1085. Tried to change the time on the us not helped